The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

child nursing sept 2017 intake

Hi all

I'm new to TSR and was wondering if anyone has had an offer for child nursing for BCU for child nursing Sept 2017. I just received my conditional offer today and had my interview on 31st Janauary.

Would love to get to know some people beforehand xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've just been offered a conditional offer today too for child. I'm so happy .. I really didn't think I had got it! Congratulations by the way xx
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Dani321
I've just been offered a conditional offer today too for child. I'm so happy .. I really didn't think I had got it! Congratulations by the way xx

Congrats to you too and i was thinking the same too xx are you for september or january intake?
Reply 3
im September intake but I was thinking of ringing admissions and deferring until January .. If they let me that is. What about you? X
Reply 4
Original post by Dani321
im September intake but I was thinking of ringing admissions and deferring until January .. If they let me that is. What about you? X

awww ok xx im going to stay in the september admission group although the extra break would be nice
Reply 5
Original post by daneisha24
awww ok xx im going to stay in the september admission group although the extra break would be nice

I may stay on September .. I'm undecided yet. I'm due to have a baby at the end of April, that's why I thought January might be a bit better .. Give me a few more months off with little one until I have to leave him X
Reply 6
Awwwww congrats xx I understand why your thinking that xxx it makes sense xxx it's gonna be hard either way to leave him 😢 But it will be worth it when u graduate xx
Reply 7
Got offered child nursing too. I also had my interview jan 31st congats everi1 xx
Reply 8
Original post by taralea91
Got offered child nursing too. I also had my interview jan 31st congats everi1 xx

Congrats for getting in xx was your interview in the morning or afternoon? Mine was the afternoon xx
Reply 9
Congrats for getting in xx was your interview in the morning or afternoon? Mine was the afternoon xx

I was in the morning hun xx
Reply 10
Original post by taralea91
I was in the morning hun xx

oh ok xx i was in the afternoon xx well it will be nice seeing you in september xxx
Hi guys,

I have an interview for child nursing at BCU on the 28th. How did you guys find it, what was it like? I'm nervous because it's one of my top choices!

Congrats on your offers!!
Reply 12
Hiya

The interview was relaxing xx don't be nervous as they are not intimidating at at xx just read the sample maths and literacy samples s they help a lot xx the iPad test is great xx ur in a room by yourself so as long as you don't mind hearing your own voice then your fine xx hope it goes well xx good luck xx
Thanks for the reassurance. Have you firmed BCU? X
Reply 14
Hey chick xx

I will when I hear back from my other choices xx BCU is my first choice anyway xxx

Why? Will you firm if you get in?
Ah cool, have you had any other offers?

Yeah i think i will firmif i get it but we'll wait and see!
Reply 16
Does anyone know when out first placement will be for the September intake .. Not exact dates but what month? Or does anyone know where I can find an example timetable for the first year? X
Reply 17
Hiya xx yeah I have had 2 other offers xx

I think placement starts in February 2018 xx
Reply 18
Although this is adult and from a different year it may be some indication xx hope it helpsIMG_7799.jpg
Reply 19
Although this is adult and from a different year it may be some indication xx hope it helpsIMG_7799.jpg

Thankyou xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending