The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Law Applicants 2017

Hey guys,

Just want to double check what I think I read somewhere. There are no interviews for law school, correct?

Also out of curiosity, has anyone heard back at all? Not really panicking as I only applied early January.

Cheers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnotherJimmy
Hey guys,

Just want to double check what I think I read somewhere. There are no interviews for law school, correct?

Also out of curiosity, has anyone heard back at all? Not really panicking as I only applied early January.

Cheers

Hey no ive not heard back either!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Applying for law from Sweden. Still nothing...
I got an offer through today for the dual Scots and English law course! Conditional offer, all I need is 2 B's! Good luck with your application!
Original post by KyleJDougall
I got an offer through today for the dual Scots and English law course! Conditional offer, all I need is 2 B's! Good luck with your application!

Well done! Is Dundee your first choice? Do you mind me asking what you got last year? Im still waiting :frown:
Reply 5
I heard back last monday, I applied for the Dual scots and english Law course, need an A and 2 B's so not awful, definitely doable 😊
Reply 6
Original post by FuzzeePea
I heard back last monday, I applied for the Dual scots and english Law course, need an A and 2 B's so not awful, definitely doable 😊

Well done on your offer. Is it ABB at higher or A levels? What were your grades last year?
Original post by Susie07
Well done on your offer. Is it ABB at higher or A levels? What were your grades last year?

I got ABCD last year, conditional offer was 2 B's so definitely manageable! Good luck!
I got ABCD last year, conditional offer was 2 B's so definitely manageable! Good luck!

Have you got a conditional for law?
Reply 9

Is it A levels or highers you have your ABCD for?
Reply 10
hi I was wondering has anyone else heard back I still have nothing. Seen on here that a few people have heard back. I'm from Scotland by the way.
Reply 11
Original post by eds1234
hi I was wondering has anyone else heard back I still have nothing. Seen on here that a few people have heard back. I'm from Scotland by the way.

Still waiting and starting to get a bit worried. What higher do you have from 5th year? I'm wondering if they're doing all the unconditional first.
Original post by Susie07

A levels, I live in England :smile: I got ACEU last years so I honestly have no idea how I got an offer!
Reply 13
I got a ABBCC at higher in S5 but that was with me being off school for about 2-3 months. What about you what did get last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14

What did you get last year? Highers or A levels?
Original post by Susie07
Still waiting and starting to get a bit worried. What higher do you have from 5th year? I'm wondering if they're doing all the unconditional first.

I have completed 6 A-levels and have a prediction for another 4 A* and have heard nothing as yet. So we must be patient. My other 4 choices are unconditional offers. So don't worry, you are not alone.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Bunratty
I have completed 6 A-levels and have a prediction for another 4 A* and have heard nothing as yet. So we must be patient. My other 4 choices are unconditional offers. So don't worry, you are not alone.

Thanks and congratulations on your offers. Where do you want to go? I'm not very hopeful now as my grades are borderline but I just wish they would hurry up.
Original post by Susie07
Thanks and congratulations on your offers. Where do you want to go? I'm not very hopeful now as my grades are borderline but I just wish they would hurry up.

Scotland offers me free tuition fees. However, my other offers rank more highly. So I'm not sure yet. But Dundee's tardiness doesn't look good, and is putting me off entirely, despite the lower cost. So, on the bright side, you will soon have one less applicant to compete with for a place ha ha! 😊😀😃
Has anyone else heard back yet? I've got 2 unconditional for Napier and rgu and a continual for Aberdeen but I want to go to Dundee and still not heard anything
Reply 19
Original post by tara4321
Has anyone else heard back yet? I've got 2 unconditional for Napier and rgu and a continual for Aberdeen but I want to go to Dundee and still not heard anything

Same here, still waiting! I know quite a lot of people who have had offers but not heard of any rejections yet so getting really worried. What grades do you have from last year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending