The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Hopefuls 2017

Scroll to see replies

has anyone heard from history yet? I applied in October the wait is killing me :cry:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by Mikhail1710
Yes man. Thankyou and sorry once again :smile:

:erm: told you not to apologize but no problem! And good luck :smile:
Original post by wolfmoon88
:erm: told you not to apologize but no problem! And good luck :smile:

Hahha.. But I will apologize :biggrin::biggrin:.. All the best man.. Thankyou:smile:
Original post by becca_grace
has anyone heard from history yet? I applied in October the wait is killing me :cry:

Ye I heard back in November.

Doesn't seem like you're the only one with St Andrews problems, though. My boyfriend applied in November, spent two months sorting out his fee status, and hasn't heard back from them since. Email them!
Is any EU/German applicant for chemistry/chemistry with medicinal chemistry also still waiting? It feels like I am the only one left, especially because they wanted to make a decision this week...
Original post by simone0110
Is any EU/German applicant for chemistry/chemistry with medicinal chemistry also still waiting? It feels like I am the only one left, especially because they wanted to make a decision this week...

don't worry! my course was supposedly supposed to hear back last week/week before that and i still haven't heard anything, hang in there!
Original post by Lauren1498x
don't worry! my course was supposedly supposed to hear back last week/week before that and i still haven't heard anything, hang in there!

Chemistry was supposed to hear back last week and this week :biggrin: Why are they doing this to us? Good luck and success to you!
Anybody heard from English department?
Original post by Salcia

Not yet...it's driving me crazy!
Hello!

I've been reluctant to post until I'd received a decision but the wait is killing me. Has anyone else received an offer for film or social anthropology? I'm a Scottish applicant and St. Andrews is my first choice. Out of the three people that applied to St. Andrews in my school I'm the only one yet to hear back 😥😥
Original post by hayley.m19
Hello!

I've been reluctant to post until I'd received a decision but the wait is killing me. Has anyone else received an offer for film or social anthropology? I'm a Scottish applicant and St. Andrews is my first choice. Out of the three people that applied to St. Andrews in my school I'm the only one yet to hear back 😥😥

Someone I know received an offer for social anthropology 2 weeks ago. She is international though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salcia

I got my offer from St Andrews for English (AAA) on 30 Jan... I don't know anybody else who's heard back from them yet. I'm still waiting on Edinburgh, but I think I'll firm St Andrews anyway. Hang in there!
Original post by Yorkshire1231
Is this the Scholarship and Funding email?

Did you have to do anything after having received this email? I'm starting to have doubts.
Could I ask, how many people on here are waiting to here back from St. Andews?
Original post by Kingal001

I hope that I do not annoy anyone as I am whining for quite a while now :biggrin: I am still waiting to hear back for chemistry with medicinal chemistry, I am from the EU and I applied around mid to end of december.

What about you?
Original post by Alicevin
Did you have to do anything after having received this email? I'm starting to have doubts.

No you did not, don't worry! I've received mine just a couple of days ago

I am

Me, I'm an EU applicant for International Relations, applied mid December
Have ya'll just been lurking around :lol:
Can I ask how many EU applicants on here have had replies? This thread has kind of died in the recent days 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending