The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SteamboatMickey
I stay back at college Mondays to Thursdays. Here, I do coursework and revision until around 7pm. I started proper revision at the end of Jan but haven't done as much as I wanted to do this month because of my coursework (I do three essay subjects). On weekends I'll start to spend a whole day revising, and I will take the other day off completely. Fridays I don't do anything either.

A few of my friends have coursework and EPQs to finish, and luckily mine's already been sorted, so I guess that works in my favour. I study history, and the amount of content for that is what is worrying me mainly.
Original post by Stringer8ell
Haha, I'm a big fan on the wire. Yeah, I'm trying to do a similar amount. I've got an MML offer from Jesus, how about you?

History offer at Fitz. I'm a gigantic fan of The Wire also as you've probably guessed.
just curious, what did you guys get in your SATs? for those who did them of course
Original post by Student1256
just curious, what did you guys get in your SATs? for those who did them of course

this sounds ridiculous but i got 1490/1600 and 1990/2400 HAHA I just can't do SATs to save my life I guess

1450/1600

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hate the English section of the SAT 😂
I really hate the English section of the SAT 😂

I really hate the maths section... why I got this score... my parents were pretty upset that I got some simple maths questions wrong :lol:
Original post by wolfmoon88
my parents were pretty upset that I got some simple maths questions wrong :lol:

You did apply to Oxford, so no surprises there. :tongue:
Original post by Zacken
You did apply to Oxford, so no surprises there. :tongue:

Fair... no excuses for getting simple maths wrong in a test that's has a section that is calculator allowed (ironically all questions I got wrong were in that section)... even if I did apply to Oxford :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1609

I got level 5's in my SATs :smile:
Original post by solC

He means the American SAT, not the KS2 SATs. Almost all Cambridge applicants will have got level 5 in those!
Reply 1611
Original post by Forecast
He means the American SAT, not the KS2 SATs. Almost all Cambridge applicants will have got level 5 in those!

Original post by solC

I only got a 4C in my english, are they gonna withdraw my offer? :frown:
Reply 1613
Original post by liziepie
I only got a 4C in my english, are they gonna withdraw my offer? :frown:

4C?
I thought the average grade for Cambridge was 5. Everyone else I know got level 5. Pretty sure you need level 5 to get into Cambridge.
I really hate the maths section... why I got this score... my parents were pretty upset that I got some simple maths questions wrong :lol:

Oh what did ya get in the maths section? Some of those questions can be quite bs like when I did it there was one about coffee beans and it wasn't even maths 😂
Also in one of the questions the answer was 0 and there was no way to colour in 0 in a normal way, so I spent way too long rechecking the question wondering why I'm getting 0.
Oh what did ya get in the maths section? Some of those questions can be quite bs like when I did it there was one about coffee beans and it wasn't even maths 😂
Also in one of the questions the answer was 0 and there was no way to colour in 0 in a normal way, so I spent way too long rechecking the question wondering why I'm getting 0.

720 I think :lol: yeah I agree... some of the questions are quite bs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
720 I think :lol: yeah I agree... some of the questions are quite bs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely!

Again, definitely!
Original post by NeverLucky
Definitely!

Again, definitely!

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come fight me you kappa.

Tomorrow 3am, Van of Life
Original post by NeverLucky
Come fight me you kappa.

Tomorrow 3am, Van of Life

Well it is 4:30 am here... so it wouldn't be the first time I am awake at that hour...

1v1 me you scrub!

Latest

Trending

Trending