The Student Room Group

BDO school leaver programme 2017.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chedders01
I've just done it and i get my results tomorrow, think it went well

Thats good to hear. Good luck with the critical reasoning!! :smile:
Original post by Chedders01
And with the video interview, is it just your voice that is recorded or webcam as well so do you need to wear a suit?

Its webcam and yeah you have to act like you're at an actual interview. Eye contact (with the webcam) is important. I had a lot of difficulty getting on to the link and it was really slow for me.
Original post by Ammmaaaraah
Its webcam and yeah you have to act like you're at an actual interview. Eye contact (with the webcam) is important. I had a lot of difficulty getting on to the link and it was really slow for me.

Oh god that sounds hard!

Passed the numerical, now for the critical reasoning. After the results of that test and if you pass, do you have like 5 days to do the video interview or is it on a set day?
Any news on whether you passed your video interview. Passed mine like a month ago and still waiting for an assessment day date.
Original post by 061298
Any news on whether you passed your video interview. Passed mine like a month ago and still waiting for an assessment day date.

Ive just done my critical reasoning test and waiting for a response. What was the video interview questions like and which office have you applied for?
Original post by 061298

Im still waiting to hear if i've passed the video interview and its been nearly 2 weeks
They were slightly challenging ngl. You just got to prepare for questions about skills that will be required in the role. I applied to London.
Im still waiting to hear if i've passed the video interview and its been nearly 2 weeks

Yh I think they replied about 2 and a half weeks later for me. Good luck
Original post by 061298
Yh I think they replied about 2 and a half weeks later for me. Good luck

Thank you. What office did you apply for?
Thank you. What office did you apply for?

London for audit. Wbu?
Original post by 061298
London for audit. Wbu?

I have just been invited to do my video interview, are there any questions specifically about BDO as a company? Like shouldn't I look up more about their history etc or is it all skill based?
Original post by 061298
London for audit. Wbu?

Birmingham for tax 😊
Reply 53
Original post by 061298
London for audit. Wbu?

Mate you attending the AC on the 8th march?
Original post by Reafad
Mate you attending the AC on the 8th march?

No I got invited to an assessment day about 1 month ago and I haven't yet received a date. Did you apply for a school leaver role in London.
Reply 55
Original post by 061298
No I got invited to an assessment day about 1 month ago and I haven't yet received a date. Did you apply for a school leaver role in London.

Yeah I applied about a month ago and passed all my interviews and tests and I'm going to the office this Wednesday!
Original post by Reafad
Yeah I applied about a month ago and passed all my interviews and tests and I'm going to the office this Wednesday!

Did u apply for audit. When did they ask you to book your assessment day and what score did u get in the online interview?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by 061298
Did u apply for audit. When did they ask you to book your assessment day and what score did u get in the online interview?

Yes it's audit, and I have no idea what score it was as I was informed that I got through on the phone. The feedback given to me was for the the internal and external customer question and that's it. And yes for London there was only one day on my link, so I had to click that.
Original post by Reafad
Yes it's audit, and I have no idea what score it was as I was informed that I got through on the phone. The feedback given to me was for the the internal and external customer question and that's it. And yes for London there was only one day on my link, so I had to click that.

I applied back in November and haven't received no AC date.
Original post by Reafad

What sort of feedback did they give you on that question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending