The Student Room Group

Linklaters Pathfinder 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harrycarry
How did you find out if you passed the Watson-Glaser test? Did it say it in the email? I got rejected today and it just said they were not progressing with my application.

I sent the graduate recruitment an email asking specifically if I passed and they said I did!
Reply 21
Well done on HSF and Shearman I didn't get Shearman and was rejected from Linklaters after the test. Sad times... Only got Norton Rose Fulbright to hope for now for first year scheme
Original post by ORW
Well done on HSF and Shearman I didn't get Shearman and was rejected from Linklaters after the test. Sad times... Only got Norton Rose Fulbright to hope for now for first year scheme

Thank you. And no worries! Norton rose fulbright has one of the most worthwhile schemes (five days).

Btw, Hogan Lovells got back to me as well. Looks like they're holding phone interviews now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Silverseall
Thank you. And no worries! Norton rose fulbright has one of the most worthwhile schemes (five days).

Btw, Hogan Lovells got back to me as well. Looks like they're holding phone interviews now.

Coincidently I also got rejected from Norton Rose today didn't get a phone interview... Only got 2 open days to my name for 1st year so worried about vacation scheme prospects.
Original post by ORW
Coincidently I also got rejected from Norton Rose today didn't get a phone interview... Only got 2 open days to my name for 1st year so worried about vacation scheme prospects.

Don't worry! Most people don't have any first year schemes before applying to vac schemes anyway. :smile:
Has anyone received an offer from Linklaters? My submission status has been showing "offer stage" for over a week now... No idea what this means. Anyone else in the same situation?
Original post by midnightblue188
Has anyone received an offer from Linklaters? My submission status has been showing "offer stage" for over a week now... No idea what this means. Anyone else in the same situation?

Yep same, might email to check if I don't hear soon
Hey, I was at 'offer stage' for about two weeks. Then tweeted them (quickest, responded in 3 minutes) and I've got my acceptance today. So maybe no news is good news :smile:
Original post by midnightblue188

Just got my offer! Absolutely over the moon
Original post by LittleSushi

Have you chosen your dates yet?
Original post by LittleSushi

Just got an offer this morning too!! Congratulations :smile: Haven't picked a date yet.
Original post by ricknmaudie
Have you chosen your dates yet?

Yep I went for 29-30th March, how about you?
Anyone else going on the April scheme?
Do we need to email or post the registration forms?
Original post by ggiraffe96
Do we need to email or post the registration forms?

Email the scans

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending