Yeah I have! What flat are you in?

House A, flat 4 ☺️☺️! Youu???
Original post by GracieFfion
House A, flat 4 ☺️☺️! Youu???

Omg same!
Original post by Hopefulmedic98
Omg same!

No waaayy??? Aww fantastic hehehe 😆😆
Has anyone else just received their timetable for Adult Nursing? Just looking at mine and think it looks a bit weird, like each day is filled with the same module? Any ideas?
Where are you looking at it, on your email? I can't even get onto my uni email, it says my login is disabled due to intruder detection!
I got my logon sorted out so I can see my timetable now, I'm MH not adult though. Ours is varied day by day, there are different sessions within the days and each session has details of what it is. Maybe they haven't finished putting the detail into yours yet? Although I think we share a lot of study so maybe they updated it since you last looked?
Original post by orangestripes
I got my logon sorted out so I can see my timetable now, I'm MH not adult though. Ours is varied day by day, there are different sessions within the days and each session has details of what it is. Maybe they haven't finished putting the detail into yours yet? Although I think we share a lot of study so maybe they updated it since you last looked?

Hey, I'm doing MH how do I find my timetable??? Help please 😂😂
When you enrol, you get a link to the student intranet and a username, my username was the same as my SIMS logon. They didn't give me a password but I think your SIMS one should work, if not you can phone IT helpdesk and get them to reset it like I did.
Then log onto the student intranet, your name shows up at the top, then icons starting with email, SIMS, then Learning Central. Click Learning Central, then click on the MyTimetable link in the menu bar along the top. Ta-daa!
You might have to do a Blackboard login along the way somewhere too and download the Blackboard software to your computer, I did but I'm not sure if Learning Central would have worked anyway or not.
When you enrol, you get a link to the student intranet and a username, my username was the same as my SIMS logon. They didn't give me a password but I think your SIMS one should work, if not you can phone IT helpdesk and get them to reset it like I did.
Then log onto the student intranet, your name shows up at the top, then icons starting with email, SIMS, then Learning Central. Click Learning Central, then click on the MyTimetable link in the menu bar along the top. Ta-daa!
You might have to do a Blackboard login along the way somewhere too and download the Blackboard software to your computer, I did but I'm not sure if Learning Central would have worked anyway or not.

Awwww thanks so much for the help!!!

Did you collect your student card to have this email? :smile:
No worries you're welcome, its an admin maze isn't it!
I've not collected my student card yet. When I finished enrolling on SIMS I think it displayed the information, and it also sent me an email, to my normal email as well as the Cardiff email address, with subject Important Information about Enrolment, there was an attachment called DDM which had the email link, username and email address in it.
Has anyone else just received their timetable for Adult Nursing? Just looking at mine and think it looks a bit weird, like each day is filled with the same module? Any ideas?

Hey! I've received mine for adult nursing aswell. I can only guess that maybe we'll be split into two groups. Anyway I'm sure it will all be cleared up during the induction week. What time slot are you in on the 27th?excited? not long now! Im not looking forward to trying to find all these lecture halls. I imagine I'll be getting lost a few times in the beginning!
Original post by MBrooks91
Hey! I've received mine for adult nursing aswell. I can only guess that maybe we'll be split into two groups. Anyway I'm sure it will all be cleared up during the induction week. What time slot are you in on the 27th?excited? not long now! Im not looking forward to trying to find all these lecture halls. I imagine I'll be getting lost a few times in the beginning!

Yeah I am excited! I don't think I've had my enrolment slot yet, did they send yours to your uni email?
Yeah I am excited! I don't think I've had my enrolment slot yet, did they send yours to your uni email?
it was the first one I had which mentioned 27th as the day for enrollment. gave the date and time to be there, unless I'm getting confused and that time is the same for all of us. it was my personal email account, havent got access to my uni one yet. have you?
Original post by MBrooks91
it was the first one I had which mentioned 27th as the day for enrollment. gave the date and time to be there, unless I'm getting confused and that time is the same for all of us. it was my personal email account, havent got access to my uni one yet. have you?

Oh I know the email you're talking about! My slot is 10:15, when's yours? And no haven't got into my uni email yet! Will you be living in Liberty house?
I've enrolled online, and just need to pick up the student card. I was allocated a room in Liberty House - so near the 24 hour library on Heath campus. I have not received a time slot for HCARE enrolment for Monday 27th morning yet.
Original post by greenarmy
I've enrolled online, and just need to pick up the student card. I was allocated a room in Liberty House - so near the 24 hour library on Heath campus. I have not received a time slot for HCARE enrolment for Monday 27th morning yet.

Ahhh Hopefulmedic and I are both going to be living in Liberty too! Don't worry I haven't received my time slot either yet, hopefully in the next few days or I'll be ringing up! I'm sure it will all be ok.
Original post by greenarmy

You probably have received your time slot, it was on the email that informed us about DBS check and occupational health, under a title saying "information about enrolment" it said where enrolment it would be and what time. It doesn't really look like a time slot it just states a time, mine says 10:15 and someone else's says 9:00 so everyone's is different!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending