I hate people who smoke (and drink).
But that meme I posted was very funny imo :rofl:
Original post by Reshyna
Thanks for the rep Wolfy! @wolfmoon88 :jumphug:
I hate people who smoke (and drink).
But that meme I posted was very funny imo :rofl:

:hugs: no problem :smile:

The meme was great! :smile:

tbh me too!!! (I think I am allergic to alcohol :lol:)
Original post by wolfmoon88
:hugs: no problem :smile:

The meme was great! :smile:

tbh me too!!! (I think I am allergic to alcohol :lol:)

When the people near me, start to smoke, I just feel like punching them in the face.
But I don't do it, coz they r strangers, I just see them in shops and the streets.
The smoke makes me sneeze and cough, I'm allergic to smoke.
Well, I don't like people who drink, coz they drink, even though, they know that it's not good for their health.
Original post by Reshyna
When the people near me, start to smoke, I just feel like punching them in the face.
But I don't do it, coz they r strangers, I just see them in shops and the streets.
Well, I don't like people who drink, coz they drink, even though, they know that it's not good for their health.

Aww :hugs:

Tbh a glass of white/red wine every once in a while is not actually that bad for you (beer as well tbh...) I think this is scientifically proven. It is just the people who drink too much lol
Original post by Reshyna

I legit have never smoked or drunk alcohol in my life (and so has the rest of my family, a couple of my uncles do smoke though but never openly and l hardly ever see them) and I never plan too. I have never been around anyone who has/been drunk before and don't hope to be anytime soon. It is not in any way attractive at all and just damages your health imo. It is dangerous. But, i don't hate people who do and i suppose that people can do what they want within reason.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dreamgirlxx
I legit have never smoked or drunk alcohol in my life (and so has the rest of my family, a couple of my uncles do smoke though but never openly and l hardly ever see them) and I never plan too. I have never been around anyone who has/been drunk before and don't hope to be anytime soon. It is not in any way attractive at all and just damages your health imo. It is dangerous. But, i don't hate people who do and i suppose that people can do what they want within reason.

I don't care about people who drink at occasions. They are ok. I only hate people who are addicted to alcohol (drunkards).
Original post by wolfmoon88
Aww :hugs:

Tbh a glass of white/red wine every once in a while is not actually that bad for you (beer as well tbh...) I think this is scientifically proven. It is just the people who drink too much lol

Yeah. That's ok
I was just talking about the drunkards (ones who r addicted to alcohol).
Red wine is good for health, everything is good if we take it to a limit, as recommended. It won't be bad for health.
:cookie:
Do I know me? :dontknow:

Spoiler

Original post by I'm Your Teddy Bear
Do I know me? :dontknow:

Spoiler

Are you okay, my teddy bear? :console: :teddy: :jumphug:
Original post by Michiyo
Are you okay, my teddy bear? :console: :teddy: :jumphug:

Yes! :yep: :hugs:

I just I don't know :dontknow: who I am anymore! :sad: (But I am okay!)

Spoiler

Original post by Reshyna
I don't care about people who drink at occasions. They are ok. I only hate people who are addicted to alcohol (drunkards).

Yeah, i get you. True. :smile:
I feel sick.
I have had the worst stomach cramps in the history of life since yesterday evening and idek why. All i am feeling is pain. Pure pain.
Oh and now i feel slightly nauseous.....
Original post by Dreamgirlxx
I feel sick.
I have had the worst stomach cramps in the history of life since yesterday evening and idek why. All i am feeling is pain. Pure pain.

Lucky you! :sad: (I'm green with envy!)

At least you know how you feel, I don't even know how I feel! :cry2:
Original post by I'm Your Teddy Bear
Lucky you! :sad: (I'm green with envy!)

At least you know how you feel, I don't even know how I feel! :cry2:

Awwwwww. I'm not lucky at ALL! :console: I am slowly dying inside...

Well, you are feeling something. Nobody can not feel and it's okay not to know sometimes! :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
OMG. Logan looks awesome as Percy Jackson :fan:
Percy.jpg

Latest