As long as possible
K?
Love me xx
Dear me
See talking helped
Good to feel better right? :tongue:
Love me xxx
Dear You,

According to our mutual friends, you update your fb every other day with some picture of you and your new girlfriend. You've openly said on facebook that you're in a relationship with her and so has she. You've taken her to the places we were meant to go together. To all your EDL/BNP supporting friends, it's great that you're dating a nice white girl as opposed to some "Paki curry eater.". Your relationship seems genuine and idyllic. You two are an adorable couple, say the comments.

Except that poor girl doesn't know her relationship with you is based on nothing but lies. And me, your Paki ex girlfriend does.

There are lots of reasons why you've managed to make it last longer with that girl. The first one is because she's in the same uni city as you and so it's easy to see her. I wonder what your reaction would be when you see me as a Fresher at your uni.

The second reason is that her family aren't psychopaths like mine and so you two can be open about it.

And the best for the last is, she has no idea of what you're like after leaving a girl. Does she know that after we broke up you would go out of your way to insult me and made sure I saw it? I highly doubt it. I'm quite sure that you've convinced her that I'm the feminine version of Satan. Having said that though, if you had told her the truth, she wouldn't have touched you with a bargepole.

So, now you're reduced to hiding things from her because you know if she found out, she'd leave you. If that girl was self respecting and she knew what you were like after a breakup, she'd leave you. I'm in two minds about your girlfriend. On the one hand I can't stand her but on the other hand I feel sorry for her because she has no idea how much of a dick her boyfriend actually is. As much as I still love you, I would never ever get back with you and if you even tried talking to me at uni, I'd ignore you completely.

It's sad you know. I genuinely did care for you and I loved you more than anything and you threw it away for a couple of one night stands during Freshers Week (I bet your gf doesn't know about that either does she?).

If I see you in September and you carry on telling lies about me behind my back, one day you'll go to your girlfriend, and a little bird would've told her the truth about what you're really like. Then let's see just how tough you are then.

Me.

Spoiler

Dear you,
I can't do this anymore, can't keep wanting you when I know and it's clear that you don't want me back.

Spoiler

So yeah.....
Goodbye...

From the person who use to call you their mother....
Dear whatever,

I am at a point where my life seems pointless. An aspiring solicitor who can't even get a vac scheme. Pathetic. I've been rejected by 6 guys. I have gained so much weight that only two pairs of jeans now fit me. I just don't care anymore. I am a failure. I am not gonna become a solicitor, I am not gonna find someone who loves me, I am not gonna be attractive ever. I feel so alone, I feel pushed away, isolated, a freak. I am just not worth this life anymore...

Sincerely, a failure.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,
I can't do this anymore, can't keep wanting you when I know and it's clear that you don't want me back.

Spoiler

So yeah.....
Goodbye...

From the person who use to call you their mother....

:hugs:

:cube:
Sometimes we find our own family
In the people who care for us
Dear whatever,

I am at a point where my life seems pointless. An aspiring solicitor who can't even get a vac scheme. Pathetic. I've been rejected by 6 guys. I have gained so much weight that only two pairs of jeans now fit me. I just don't care anymore. I am a failure. I am not gonna become a solicitor, I am not gonna find someone who loves me, I am not gonna be attractive ever. I feel so alone, I feel pushed away, isolated, a freak. I am just not worth this life anymore...

Sincerely, a failure.

You are not a failure.
You are going to become what you want.
You are going to find someone who loves you for you.
As cliché as this sounds, everyone is attractive in their own way. And I say personality does beat looks.
You are worth it.
You can do it. Don't give up.
A future full of happiness which you cannot see right now, is out here, waiting for you.
That is very true there.
Sometimes water is thicker than blood (if you know the saying of "blood is thicker than water")
That is very true there.
Sometimes water is thicker than blood (if you know the saying of "blood is thicker than water":wink:

Yep sometimes it is.
Dont know why that emoji appeared at the end. Sorry

Yep it sometimes is.
Dont know why that emoji appeared at the end. Sorry

Yep it sometimes is.

Weird emoji wasn't there in your post. Jsut where I quoted you.

Agreed.
Yep there was.

:smile:
Dear 'Mum',

You have no idea how much your abuse has affected me, as a mother, you're supposed to be caring,loving, and be there for your children whenever they need you...

Dear 'Dad'

You too, have no idea how much your abuse has affected me, as a father, you're supposed to be a role model, someone I'm supposed to look up to and learn from...

But no. I'll never know what it means to have a nurturing mother, or a hero father, Instead I'll be envious of others and their relationship with their parents which continues to astound me, and always will, as I wonder and fantasise about how It feels to be loved in this cruel world we live in.

From the person who you abused...
Hey you,

I know it’s been a little too long and I know I should have told you how I felt by now.
But It seems as if you have found someone else.
Does she make you laugh?
Now it seems you treasure time more when you have been with her, Is she changing you?
Like you changed me?
Like how you made me smile even in the darkest of times, how you stayed up late when you thought I would do something stupid.

All this time I wanted to tell you but I was waiting for you to say something first.
Now I fear it is too late.
Now I feel like you are too busy for me these days.
Now I’m going to tell you that
I love you.

Yours Truly

Xx Sunshine xX
Thank you lovely xx
i ****ing hate you

i was ok FOR ONCE YES i managed to be ok for
and you just messed it all up

i despise you
Oh God Sangeeta. What I missed out on with you. Just so you know, I never went distant or rejected you because of anything to do with you.

You are so, so attractive to me.
Oh God Sangeeta. What I missed out on with you. Just so you know, I never went distant or rejected you because of anything to do with you.

You are so, so attractive to me.

:toofunny:

I am sorry this just made me laugh :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending