The Student Room Group

Veterinary med gateway 2017

Scroll to see replies

Thanks! :smile: 8th of feb - you?
Original post by MorwennaSasha
What was it that you applied for at Surrey? Sorry to hear that you didn't get in, fingers crossed for Nottingham though! Are you applying for any straight vet med degrees?

I applied to veterinary medicine at Surrey but did not get in. And at Liverpool also but I was not predicted AAA or above, so unfortunately they rejected me :frown:
I am hoping Nottingham gateway have a place for me as I really liked it there and I am determined to become a vet whatever it takes :smile:
Original post by Redhead1210
Thanks! :smile: 8th of feb - you?

Hello I was wondering if you applied to the Nottingham gateway as well as the RVC gateway. I was not eligible for RVC so did not apply there for the gateway.
Hi, my names Sasha and I also had my interview for RVC on the 8th of Feb, did we by any chance meet? I was on my own and I remember talking to someone who was with their nan, in glasses and she had red hair, I was wondering if this was you haha
Omg aha, that totally was me!
Original post by Jessie1999
Hello I was wondering if you applied to the Nottingham gateway as well as the RVC gateway. I was not eligible for RVC so did not apply there for the gateway.

Hey sorry, no i didnt.. but best of luck!
Original post by Sashaling1207
Hi, my names Sasha and I also had my interview for RVC on the 8th of Feb, did we by any chance meet? I was on my own and I remember talking to someone who was with their nan, in glasses and she had red hair, I was wondering if this was you haha

Hi Sasha, I think I met you in the cafe, my name is jade, I'm from Scotland and I was there with my mum. How did you find the interview? Have you heard back from them yet?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by thecutecheetah
Hi Sasha, I think I met you in the cafe, my name is jade, I'm from Scotland and I was there with my mum. How did you find the interview? Have you heard back from them yet?

Hi Jade! Yes I remember you :smile: I thought it was okay but it's so nerve wracking waiting to hear back! Have you heard anything yet?
Hi Jade! Yes I remember you :smile: I thought it was okay but it's so nerve wracking waiting to hear back! Have you heard anything yet?

No I've not, I'm so nervous waiting! I think I'm driving my friends mad 😂 I hope we hear back soon, good luck!
Reply 29
Just want to let you guys know that I applied to RVC gateway and had my interview on 22nd of February. I received a conditional offer on Friday this week.(Really happy :laugh:). But best of luck to you peeps and let me know if you get an offer too! :popout:
Original post by thecutecheetah
No I've not, I'm so nervous waiting! I think I'm driving my friends mad 😂 I hope we hear back soon, good luck!

Me too! Good luck to you, let me know when you hear back!

I will, you too!
I had my interview for veterinary gateway at RVC on the 22nd February and haven't heard back yet. It's driving me mad because I really want to go 😁

Hey Sasha,
I think you may have been in my interview group - did you have the tour around first? Literally I don't remember any names, but was your interview on the 8th Feb?

I've got a conditional offer for gateway, found out on the 3rd March!! So excited 😁
I was accepted into the Gateway Vet Med course :smile:
Good luck to everyone still waiting xx:h:
Original post by Jacintaf99
I had my interview for veterinary gateway at RVC on the 22nd February and haven't heard back yet. It's driving me mad because I really want to go 😁

I feel like you were in my group. Did you come all the way down from Liverpool??
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has applied for Bristols veterinary gateway?
I did :-)
Original post by medley_saffie
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has applied for Bristols veterinary gateway?

I've applied to Bristol and Nottingham aswell and haven't heard from either of them yet😬
I've applied to Bristol and Nottingham aswell and haven't heard from either of them yet😬

Good luck!

Did you go to Bristols interview on the 1st of March?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending