The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spikyphoenix
Doesn't make sense as I've had interviews from way more competitive and selective unis for medicine.

Why do you think Kings isn't competitive? :tongue: what unis did you have interview at out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't make sense as I've had interviews from way more competitive and selective unis for medicine.

King's is one of the most competitive medical schools in the country in terms of international applicants. One of the freedom of information articles said it was 20+ for each place at King's last year.
Original post by Pantego
Why do you think Kings isn't competitive? :tongue: what unis did you have interview at out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coping mechanism

Barts and exeter aren't more competitive nor selective unis, you have great stats but maybe that arrogance is holding you back x
I'm sick of this wait ughh zzz, there should be an offer wave soon

LOL @Barts and Exeter as way more selective. Every uni is really good for medicine but you're getting way too big for your boots and you're never too big for the boot x
Original post by Elliee_98
I'm sick of this wait ughh zzz, there should be an offer wave soon

Least you've had an interview , some of us have heard nothing lool! Hopefully you'll get an offer :smile:
Original post by Lostperson
Same .... I emailed them they said my app isn't still being considered . I didn't receive a confirmation either .

Your app isn't being considered?
Original post by Elliee_98
Your app isn't being considered?

Sorry I meant is A*
7:30 soon! ://///
It's almost 7:30 guys
Original post by plutojupitermars
7:30 soon! ://///

Are you still waiting for an interview too? Grad ? I don't know if they're even handing more out. :frown:
Original post by Lostperson
Are you still waiting for an interview too? Grad ? I don't know if they're even handing more out. :frown:

Waiting for grad post interview decision. Last hope for a 4 year course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
7:30 came and went.
Maybe next week.
Original post by ye_mim
7:30 came and went.
Maybe next week.

Yeah. Waiting all day for one instant and then nothing happens. Feelsbadman

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone get post interview offer/rejection from Kings this week?
Just got an offer!!!!
Original post by iniesta
Just got an offer!!!!

Congrats! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iniesta
Just got an offer!!!!

Congrats! When was your interview?
Original post by iniesta
Just got an offer!!!!

Me Too!!! :smile:

Quick Reply