Scroll to see replies

Percy-Jackson-Wallpaper-HD-Image-Picture.jpg
PJ.jpg
Original post by Reshyna
OMG. Logan looks awesome as Percy Jackson :fan:
Percy.jpg

Nooo, i don't see the attraction tbh.
Same with Dylan O' Brian.

Talking of the Percy Jackson films I disliked it when they made Alexandra Daddario (Annabeth) Brunette when clearly in the books she is described as being blonde then in the second film she is blonde like either keep the hair brown or make it blonde from the start. Hahaha me and my friends were obsessed with the series (and Heroes of Olympus) xD The films imo made the books look bad :/ loooool :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Gregg Sulkin :fan: :love:
[video="youtube;DCBmhs4dYzc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCBmhs4dYzc[/video]

<3
:colone:
:wavey:
Original post by Dreamgirlxx
Nooo, i don't see the attraction tbh.
Same with Dylan O' Brian.

Talking of the Percy Jackson films I disliked it when they made Alexandra Daddario (Annabeth) Brunette when clearly in the books she is described as being blonde then in the second film she is blonde like either keep the hair brown or make it blonde from the start. Hahaha me and my friends were obsessed with the series (and Heroes of Olympus) xD The films imo made the books look bad :/ loooool :tongue:

Actually, I got attracted when I first saw the movie in 2015 ( when I was 13), but now I don't really get attracted, Idk y I got attracted to him in the first place, but I'm still following my belief (that he's attractive) even though I didn't get attracted now.

Yeah. She doesn't look so nice in the first movie. I only liked her during her sword fight with percy ( I seriously love that scene in that movie). The book actually says that Annabeth is a blonde and that she's the love interest of percy, but in the movie they only seem like best friends.

But tbh, I hated Jamie Dornan in the first place, but later on I got attracted to him :love:
Original post by Reshyna
Yeah. That's ok
I was just talking about the drunkards (ones who r addicted to alcohol).
Red wine is good for health, everything is good if we take it to a limit, as recommended. It won't be bad for health.

definitely! :hugs: :smile:
I feel sick.
I have had the worst stomach cramps in the history of life since yesterday evening and idek why. All i am feeling is pain. Pure pain.

:console: :hugs: get well soon :smile:
Original post by wolfmoon88
definitely! :hugs: :smile:

Hey wolfy :hugs:
sorry for the late reply. I was studying.
Original post by Reshyna
Hey wolfy :hugs:
sorry for the late reply. I was studying.

:hugs: heyyy :smile:

No problem, I just came online :lol: but going off again soon to write papers :/

How are you?

(just disabled my rep count lmaoo)
:console: :hugs: get well soon :smile:

Thank you! :hugs: I'm feeling much better now! :smile:
Thank you! :hugs: I'm feeling much better now! :smile:

:hugs: that's good :smile: :party:
:hugs: heyyy :smile:

No problem, I just came online :lol: but going off again soon to write papers :/

How are you?

(just disabled my rep count lmaoo)

I'm fine. Thank you. And what about you?

Spoiler

Original post by Reshyna
I'm fine. Thank you. And what about you?

Spoiler

:hugs: that's good :h: glad you are ok :smile: I am fine... just feel chronically fatigued and realised I screwed up the premise of a bio experiment but otherwise I look forward to another day of essay writing :/ :lol:

Spoiler

:hugs: that's good :h: glad you are ok :smile: I am fine... just feel chronically fatigued and realised I screwed up the premise of a bio experiment but otherwise I look forward to another day of essay writing :/ :lol:

Spoiler

Essay writing? :hide:
I'm just doing Stats and Decision maths papers to make them familiar.

Spoiler

Original post by Reshyna
Essay writing? :hide:
I'm just doing Stats and Decision maths papers to make them familiar.

Spoiler

Yep essay writing :/ :getmecoat:

Honestly maths ain't much better imo :lol: :toofunny:

Spoiler

I was reading statistics notes and I came across a mistake ( spelling mistake) that changed the whole meaning :rofl:
Could anyone spot the mistake?
statistics.png