The Student Room Group

medical ultrasound at imperial college

hi☺
im planing to study medical ultrasound this year.I was wondering if anyone has studied medical ultrasound at imperial college.im worried is gona be crazy difficult😕 help please
Hey wow I am planning to apply to Imperial college as well! Which specialty are you thinking of pursuing and what is your background? I am hoping to get into vascular ultrasound. Good luck :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Moved to Universities - you should get more answers that way.:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by brownshuga91
Hey wow I am planning to apply to Imperial college as well! Which specialty are you thinking of pursuing and what is your background? I am hoping to get into vascular ultrasound. Good luck :smile:

Hi I applied to medical ultrasound at imperial as well. Have you heard anything back from them yet? like being called to an interview or sth?
Good luck !
Original post by Mengzzy
Hi I applied to medical ultrasound at imperial as well. Have you heard anything back from them yet? like being called to an interview or sth?
Good luck !

I haven't heard from them yet. Which speciality are you going for? All the best! :smile:
Reply 5
I haven't heard from them yet. Which speciality are you going for? All the best! :smile:

I hope to get into echocardiography but I have applied a long time ago, starting to worry now:frown: whats your background?
Original post by Mengzzy
I hope to get into echocardiography but I have applied a long time ago, starting to worry now:frown: whats your background?

They did say 6-8 weeks and I only applied in feb but I think Im going crazy waiting. I have a bachelors degree in biomedical sciences and hoping to do vascular. Just worried as you will be competing mostly against against doctors and radiographers :frown:
Reply 7
They did say 6-8 weeks and I only applied in feb but I think Im going crazy waiting. I have a bachelors degree in biomedical sciences and hoping to do vascular. Just worried as you will be competing mostly against against doctors and radiographers :frown:

oh same.. i am already crazy now in waiting as i applied in November but nothing heard since then... its good that you have a biomedical degree coz i think thats what they r looking for... but yea fingers crossed for us :frown:
Original post by Mengzzy
oh same.. i am already crazy now in waiting as i applied in November but nothing heard since then... its good that you have a biomedical degree coz i think thats what they r looking for... but yea fingers crossed for us :frown:

Hey any luck yet? I spoke to them and they said they have 200 or 300 applications to get through and the course intake is only 15 for echo and 10 for vascular. So hopefully soon they will send out their decisions. My references were sent late so iv got another few weeks to go :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending