The Student Room Group

CCEA Maths T4

Scroll to see replies

Hope everyone's exam went well. I got an A* :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I somehow managed to get 180/180 - A*. I am so beyond happy right now. Especially cause I missed out the circle theorem questions and most of the big markers, so I must have done really well in the algebra parts.

Ahh I can't believe it! I was so stressed out this morning too. This is such a good day for me.
Hope you guys did well! I cried for an hour straight after that maths exam because it was so awful and I left loads blank and I got my result today (177 when scaled) so I hope that encourages you! If I could mess up and panic and still do well then you guys can too :smile:
Original post by I'mBadAtThis
I somehow managed to get 180/180 - A*. I am so beyond happy right now. Especially cause I missed out the circle theorem questions and most of the big markers, so I must have done really well in the algebra parts.

Ahh I can't believe it! I was so stressed out this morning too. This is such a good day for me.

I got the exact same 180/180. Congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T4NeedsToDie
Hope you guys did well! I cried for an hour straight after that maths exam because it was so awful and I left loads blank and I got my result today (177 when scaled) so I hope that encourages you! If I could mess up and panic and still do well then you guys can too :smile:

That's really good well done

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg yes I got A* 180/180- I think my raw mark was 81. Well done everybody- you all did amazing!!☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemistrynerd13
Omg yes I got A* 180/180- I think my raw mark was 81. Well done everybody- you all did amazing!!☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!
It was so awful and everyone else thought it was too! Hopefully tho if the answers were awful then the marks are guaranteed to come down!! My maths teacher told me that there has to be a certain number of people get an A* each year and if that number isn't met then the grade boundaries are lowered!I left out a 4 marker, 7 marker, 8 marker and didn't factorise the 6 marker fully so yeah... I'm screwed!Goodluck everyone tho for Friday! Roll on T6!
Original post by Ruairaidh Kelly
It was so awful and everyone else thought it was too! Hopefully tho if the answers were awful then the marks are guaranteed to come down!! My maths teacher told me that there has to be a certain number of people get an A* each year and if that number isn't met then the grade boundaries are lowered!I left out a 4 marker, 7 marker, 8 marker and didn't factorise the 6 marker fully so yeah... I'm screwed!Goodluck everyone tho for Friday! Roll on T6!

I had T6 on my birthday. :/ (however I like maths) but how did everyone find it? I found the non calc fine but the calc was harder (especially last question. I had an idea how to do it but gave up) but apart from that it was decent. Also if anyone did higher Spanish reading also how did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending