The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
1) Sometimes the inevitible isn't actually the inevitable.
2) Humans are much stronger than we believe and can handle almost anything that doesn't kill us on the spot.

I promise, whatever it is, you can handle it and you will.

1) death is inevitable
2) I know but it hurts

I'm being silly but it's one of those nights. I needed to hear that tho. Thank you :hugs:
Original post by cupcakes87
1) death is inevitable
2) I know but it hurts

I'm being silly but it's one of those nights. I needed to hear that tho. Thank you :hugs:

I'm sorry, and you're not being silly at all. Life is honestly so cruel sometimes, I wish you the best with whatever your going through. Inbox is always open sweety :hugs: Xx

(I needed to tell myself this too tonight tbh :redface:)
Sleep please come now
Its half 3 fgs
Original post by cupcakes87
When you've had enough of an immature brat -_-

:beard: was that me by any chance?
Bleugh
Original post by Airmed
Bleugh

:hugs:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

:hugs: How are you? :h:
Original post by Airmed
:hugs: How are you? :h:

A bit 'meh', but thanks for asking. :hugs:

What's making you feel bad? :frown:
A bit 'meh', but thanks for asking. :hugs:

What's making you feel bad? :frown:

Anything I can do to help? :hugs:

Throat infection, overthinking brain, and just general low mood, unfortunately. :sad:
Bittersweet cos on one hand i've finally finished all my paperwork for history coursework (finished the acc essay ages ago but procrastinated the other things) so thats good :work:
at the same time tho ik tomorrow is gonna be **** and i just feel like hiding in my duvet forever
Original post by Airmed
Anything I can do to help? :hugs:

Throat infection, overthinking brain, and just general low mood, unfortunately. :sad:

Sadly not. I have the same sort of problems. :frown:

Is it glandular fever or a sore throat?

:hugs: Do you see someone about your low mood?
Worried/neurotic...
Sadly not. I have the same sort of problems. :frown:

Is it glandular fever or a sore throat?

:hugs: Do you see someone about your low mood?

Oh dear, lovely :jumphug:

I think it's a throat infection of sorts. Can't be anything worse than that, it's the worst time for me to get ill.

Low mood is the least of my worries, it's a near constant. I do have a CPN, but I'm so messed up there is not much that can be done. :redface:
Original post by Airmed
Oh dear, lovely :jumphug:

I think it's a throat infection of sorts. Can't be anything worse than that, it's the worst time for me to get ill.

Low mood is the least of my worries, it's a near constant. I do have a CPN, but I'm so messed up there is not much that can be done. :redface:

Throat infection are pretty awful. :frown: Make sure you drink plenty of fluids-like hot drinks.
Do you have exams or something?

Maybe you should call them. It may help a bit. :redface: :hugs:
Original post by ILoveExo
Worried/neurotic...

Why? :hugs:

Throat infection are pretty awful. :frown: Make sure you drink plenty of fluids-like hot drinks.
Do you have exams or something?

Maybe you should call them. It may help a bit. :redface: :hugs:

:cube:

I'm drinking tea and have meds and lemsip somewhere if it gets worse. :sadnod:
I have a 3000-4000 word essay due on the 15th that I need to start. Plus an interview in Edinburgh on Friday.

Ah, I'll see them on Wednesday. Don't like to bother them much, really.
Original post by Airmed

I'm drinking tea and have meds and lemsip somewhere if it gets worse. :sadnod:
I have a 3000-4000 word essay due on the 15th that I need to start. Plus an interview in Edinburgh on Friday.

Ah, I'll see them on Wednesday. Don't like to bother them much, really.

That's good. :redface:
I'm sure it'll go away soon.

You could do a timetable thing, so you can get your essay done, and interview prep. Just rest today. :smile:
Good luck for your interview by the way. :smile:

Okay good. Don't feel like you're bothering them, as it's their job to help you. :tongue:

That's good. :redface:
I'm sure it'll go away soon.

You could do a timetable thing, so you can get your essay done, and interview prep. Just rest today. :smile:
Good luck for your interview by the way. :smile:

Okay good. Don't feel like you're bothering them, as it's their job to help you. :tongue:

Hopefully it does, I have a two hour simulation class tomorrow where we have to debate :lol:

For essays I tend to try and write about 500 words a day or so when I start them. That's timetable like, yeah? :tongue: And thank you! I have most of the prep done already, I think. It's 2 group group exercises and then a sole interview. :eek:

I don't like asking for help. Help that doesn't exist much anyway
Original post by Airmed
Hopefully it does, I have a two hour simulation class tomorrow where we have to debate :lol:

For essays I tend to try and write about 500 words a day or so when I start them. That's timetable like, yeah? :tongue: And thank you! I have most of the prep done already, I think. It's 2 group group exercises and then a sole interview. :eek:

I don't like asking for help. Help that doesn't exist much anyway

That sounds like fun. I'm sure you'll feel better, just keep drinking lots of fluids. :tongue:

Yeah, that's a good plan. :smile:
All good :smile:, I hope you enjoy it too, and I'm sure it'll go well. :hugs:

I see what you mean, but that's what they're there for. :redface:
Did you have CBT or something?
Why? B

About the future and what will come up... the inevitable! :/

Latest