The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ILoveExo
About the future and what will come up... the inevitable! :/

I see what you mean, but I'm sure things will go fine, and if they don't, there's always help to put it right-as cliche as that sounds. :tongue:
Do you have exams soon?
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
That sounds like fun. I'm sure you'll feel better, just keep drinking lots of fluids. :tongue:

Yeah, that's a good plan. :smile:
All good :smile:, I hope you enjoy it too, and I'm sure it'll go well. :hugs:

I see what you mean, but that's what they're there for. :redface:
Did you have CBT or something?

Hopefully it will!

Thank you :hugs: I'm a bit nervous, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I'm too severe for CBT. I think it's a waste of time and besides, I'm pretty good at manipulating; I could lie my way through the entire course of treatment and not get better at all. It's why they won't put me forward for it.
Original post by Airmed
Hopefully it will!

Thank you :hugs: I'm a bit nervous, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I'm too severe for CBT. I think it's a waste of time and besides, I'm pretty good at manipulating; I could lie my way through the entire course of treatment and not get better at all. It's why they won't put me forward for it.

:smile:

All good :hugs: I'm sure it will too.

Ah okay, what about DBT? :redface:
:smile:

All good :hugs: I'm sure it will too.

Ah okay, what about DBT? :redface:

I don't think it's offered in my area, plus the fact that I have trust issues. Took me about 6 months to trust my CPN. I wouldn't get that amount of time to trust a DBT therapist. Also don't think it's in-depth enough
Original post by Airmed
I don't think it's offered in my area, plus the fact that I have trust issues. Took me about 6 months to trust my CPN. I wouldn't get that amount of time to trust a DBT therapist. Also don't think it's in-depth enough

Ah okay. :frown:

Does your CPN help you much?
I see what you mean, but I'm sure things will go fine, and if they don't, there's always help to put it right-as cliche as that sounds. :tongue:
Do you have exams soon?

Yeah, I'm glad things are temporary and will pass away and that the western world is developed! :smile:
Ah okay. :frown:

Does your CPN help you much?

He tries his best, I guess. I mean, he can't do much. I'm medication resistant and the psychiatrist has given up on me. :lol:
Yeah, I'm glad things are temporary and will pass away and that the western world is developed! :smile:

True. :smile:

What exams are you taking?
True. :smile:

What exams are you taking?

Just maths.
Original post by Airmed
He tries his best, I guess. I mean, he can't do much. I'm medication resistant and the psychiatrist has given up on me. :lol:

Ah, I see. :frown:

Maybe another psychiatrist would help?

I'm sorry, I'm a bit rubbish with giving out advice, and I have similar problems. :redface:
Just maths.

Good luck with it. :smile: I'm sure you'll do well, and make sure you get a lot of revision in.

I personally hate maths haha.
Ah, I see. :frown:

Maybe another psychiatrist would help?

I'm sorry, I'm a bit rubbish with giving out advice, and I have similar problems. :redface:

Only psychiatrist attached to my GP's (it's weird here for the mh services, your psychiatrist is the one who looks after your GP practice).

It's alright :hugs: My issues are rather extensive, it's just not chronic low moods. No one can really solve it :redface:
Original post by Airmed
Only psychiatrist attached to my GP's (it's weird here for the mh services, your psychiatrist is the one who looks after your GP practice).

It's alright :hugs: My issues are rather extensive, it's just not chronic low moods. No one can really solve it :redface:

Ah okay.

:hugs: I'm sorry. :hugs:
Good luck with it. :smile: I'm sure you'll do well, and make sure you get a lot of revision in.

I personally hate maths haha.

Thanks! :smile:
Wish you the best as well.
Ah okay.

:hugs: I'm sorry. :hugs:

It's alright :hugs: Just a part of me, I suppose!
Thanks! :smile:
Wish you the best as well.

Thank you. :smile:
Original post by Airmed
It's alright :hugs: Just a part of me, I suppose!

I'm sorry. :hugs:

I really wish I could have been some help.

I hope we can talk more. :smile:
I'm sorry. :hugs:

I really wish I could have been some help.

I hope we can talk more. :smile:

Aw, don't worry about it! :hugs: It's nice to see you try, lovely, seriously! :yep:

And course we can!
Original post by Airmed
Aw, don't worry about it! :hugs: It's nice to see you try, lovely, seriously! :yep:

And course we can!

I wish I could be more help though, you deserve to be happy. :hugs:

Thank you. :hugs:

Spoiler

Latest