Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
tbh idk anymore, got given the wrong deadline lol
AO1 is the research stage right?

Yeah, how much have you done?
Original post by MrProcrastinator
Yeah, how much have you done?

quite a lot tbh if im being honest, onto the experimentation bit
not that it seems to get me anywhere atm lol (sorry if that seems grumpy, just not especially happy with art atm)
quite a lot tbh if im being honest, onto the experimentation bit
not that it seems to get me anywhere atm lol (sorry if that seems grumpy, just not especially happy with art atm)

damn, experimentation!

how much observational drawings did you do?, im aiming for 3 A1 boards worth but its taking foreverrrr

why arnt you happy with art atm?
Original post by Boopidoop
damn, experimentation!

how much observational drawings did you do?, im aiming for 3 A1 boards worth but its taking foreverrrr

why arnt you happy with art atm?

ikr :lol:
and not too much, i think maybe 4 A5 pieces? just trying to get the experimentation down atm and then just go back to drawing as a 'progression' of it
omgosh wow :eek: go for it that's awesome :yes:
and just a bit stuck atm of where to go next and not receiving much guidance about it :moon:
ikr :lol:
and not too much, i think maybe 4 A5 pieces? just trying to get the experimentation down atm and then just go back to drawing as a 'progression' of it
omgosh wow :eek: go for it that's awesome :yes:
and just a bit stuck atm of where to go next and not receiving much guidance about it :moon:

ooooh, that kinda makes sense

thanks, I feel like ill probably only manage 2 though, my teacher says some of the obs I've already done looks stylized,

yeah, I feel like making a to do list when you can get the teacher help and then work independently from that is the best strategy.
Where are you guys up to so far? I think my class is really struggling with the work load are teachers are telling us we should have :frown:
Original post by Boopidoop
Where are you guys up to so far? I think my class is really struggling with the work load are teachers are telling us we should have :frown:

i think we are meant to have prep work by now? at least that's what im assuming anyway because apparently we should be 'working outside of our sketchbooks' now :redface:
i think we are meant to have prep work by now? at least that's what im assuming anyway because apparently we should be 'working outside of our sketchbooks' now :redface:

School all do it differently so its so difficult to know what everyone is up to, we are encouraged to display any art outside of our sketchbooks so how much are I've done is measured by A1 boards.

Ive only done about A1 and a half boards for obs but I need double that amount to get the grade I want. Im on experimentation and out prelim outcome is due next week, Ive done almost a A1 board of experimentation.
have u guys finished now? any pics of ur final pieces? i did isolation

i had my exam/hand in last week
intense
Original post by jemma12
have u guys finished now? any pics of ur final pieces? i did isolation

i had my exam/hand in last week
intense

I did festivals

final piece bellow

https://www.instagram.com/alexjackalope/

other people share there work please!

Quick Reply