The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Barts said not this week when I phoned....but soon...so maybe next week
im guessing monday :frown:
I'm so nervous, I loved Bart's as soon as I visited at the open day. Never expected an interview due to the competition yet once I got one was determined to get in. So worried that my interview wasn't good enough. Good luck to everyone though <3
Original post by FKAsamuel
I'm so nervous, I loved Bart's as soon as I visited at the open day. Never expected an interview due to the competition yet once I got one was determined to get in. So worried that my interview wasn't good enough. Good luck to everyone though <3

yes me too !!! i felt like i would never get an interview and then when i did i really liked the place. I felt like everyone was so nice!
Original post by FKAsamuel

Me too! So so nervous and I'm also worried my interview wasn't good enough :frown: can they just tell us soon..
tomorrow will be another day of constant refreshing :frown:
Reply 1386
Yup.. constant refreshing.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody wanna call up and find out if we'll hear anything this week?
Original post by ye_mim
Anybody wanna call up and find out if we'll hear anything this week?

Yesss please
I did and asked if any offers this week and they said by end of March ...but could be sooner.....so sadly may not be this week. They don't want to say exactly when :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MidnightABC
I did and asked if any offers this week and they said by end of March ...but could be sooner.....so sadly may not be this week. They don't want to say exactly when :frown:

I think they're probably just trying to do it asap and don't want to promise anything incase they're not ready by said date
Original post by epistasis
I think they're probably just trying to do it asap and don't want to promise anything incase they're not ready by said date

Yeah I agree
Original post by BeccaClewes
offer!!

What time did it come through? On track?
Reply 1393
Original post by hoafanuk
What time did it come through? On track?

About 10 minutes, I got an email about a track update

Congrats!!!

When was your interview?
I have an offer too!

Well done! When was your interview?
offer!!

Congrats!!