The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Well done on those with an offer! I've never felt more anxious now
Does anyone know if they're sending out any more offers/ rejections tonight? V. anxious haha
Gonna have a week full of constant email refreshing woooo
Offer!!!! Too gassed rn Barts is my top choice. track update came at 16:32 Email @ 17:22
Are they doing it alphabetically??
Original post by ep1999

I don't think so! My last name begins with an Ab, and if so I would have probably heard back today, but I haven't :smile:
Original post by juliethecool
I don't think so! My last name begins with an Ab, and if so I would have probably heard back today, but I haven't :smile:

Okay thanks! gah that makes me more nervous haha
Original post by ep1999
Okay thanks! gah that makes me more nervous haha

No worries! At least we'll all know soon!
Original post by ep1999

Barts said they give offers in order of interview performance, so i don't think they are given out alphabetically.
Congrats to everyone who got an offer!! Any graduates received offers??
Original post by RealLifeEducator
Barts said they give offers in order of interview performance, so i don't think they are given out alphabetically.

Oh crap. Haha thanks. I thought that my interview went quite well, but clearly not:')
Got an offer too today at 4:32!! Honestly didn't think my interview went that well, it was really short about 10 mins at the max and I didn't even ask a question at the end because I was so nervous!! I'm certain they're sending out many more in the next few days, good luck everyone!
Original post by Mimihxx04
Got an offer too today at 4:32!! Honestly didn't think my interview went that well, it was really short about 10 mins at the max and I didn't even ask a question at the end because I was so nervous!! I'm certain they're sending out many more in the next few days, good luck everyone!

Well done! Bart's is such a great uni, I'm sure you'll love it😊
Original post by ep1999
Well done! Bart's is such a great uni, I'm sure you'll love it😊

It's my 2nd choice as I have an offer from kings so I'm going to put Barts as my insurance i think! But so relieved! Got rejected from nottingham as well today so been a rollercoaster haha!
It's my 2nd choice as I have an offer from kings so I'm going to put Barts as my insurance i think! But so relieved! Got rejected from nottingham as well today so been a rollercoaster haha!

I don't suppose you also applied to Birmingham??
Original post by ep1999
I don't suppose you also applied to Birmingham??

Unfortunately not! Leicester was my 4th option but I haven't heard back from them yet! Have u heard back yet from any unis?
Unfortunately not! Leicester was my 4th option but I haven't heard back from them yet! Have u heard back yet from any unis?

Ah okay! No haha, it's terribly nerve wracking. Edinburgh is my first choice and they're taking forever. Bart's is also my second choice and I really really hope I get in.
Reply 1437
Original post by ell57
Got an offer too!!! :smile:

Congrats. When was your interview?
feeling even more nervous now :frown:

has anyone from the 15th of february heard back yet ?
Reply 1439
Original post by gregorius1123
feeling even more nervous now :frown:

has anyone from the 15th of february heard back yet ?

R u international as well? I haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending