The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayyenn
Congratulations! When was your interview?

I had my interview on the 13th of December and I'm a home student :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Alexis.Amelia
Congrats to everyone that has received an offer!!!!
When you receive an offer - how does it come up on the portal? Does it come up with an exclamation point like it did when we received interview invites??

When I logged in I was so nervous that I clicked on the link before I really noticed, but I think there was an exclamation point.
The offer comes up on the 'Application overview' page under 'Application Status'.
Original post by studentsixth
Anyone from December still waiting??

Me lol
Original post by ShenelW
When I logged in I was so nervous that I clicked on the link before I really noticed, but I think there was an exclamation point.
The offer comes up on the 'Application overview' page under 'Application Status'.

How did you find your interview went?
Original post by ShenelW

Ahh thank youuu!! Congrats again!!
Original post by Lostperson
Anyone here still heard nothing at all- not even an interview??

Me :frown:
Original post by ShenelW

Can you hit us with the screenshot.
Original post by rohit5148

Yes! We need one haha
Original post by Lostperson
Anyone here still heard nothing at all- not even an interview??

I am! Not heard a thing, probably gonna call and check :frown:
Original post by HassanMirza
I am! Not heard a thing, probably gonna call and check :frown:

I hadn't heard absolutely anything till last week when they contacted me to ask for an additional document, since I'm currently in uni. Sent it to them and got a confirmation of receipt and since then it's been quiet again. Curious to see if that made any difference but don't know anymore :frown:

Can you share what they said if you end up calling them? Thank you! :h:
Reply 2450
Hey guys, sorry I know this question has probably been asked soooo many times before (but it's a looong feed and I couldn't possibly find the answer) but how many people do king's interview, and how many offers do they make?? :smile:
Original post by omlivy
Hey guys, sorry I know this question has probably been asked soooo many times before (but it's a looong feed and I couldn't possibly find the answer) but how many people do king's interview, and how many offers do they make?? :smile:

550-600 offers from 900-1000 interviews

Hope this helps
To those that have got offers, how did you notice that you got an offer? Did you get an email saying there was a change to your application and you should log onto the portal (similar to the interview invitation)? Or did you get an email from track? Or did you just log on to the portal and see an offer?
Original post by rohit5148

IMG_0190.PNG
Original post by studentsixth
How did you find your interview went?

I remember walking out of the interview feeling as if some stations had gone okay and others were terrible. Generally speaking though, I wasn't happy with how it went and I was expecting a rejection.
So, even if you don't feel like it went as well as it could have, I would say try not to worry too much about it (although I know it's easier said than done!) :smile:
Reply 2455
Thank you!! :biggrin:
Still haven't heard anything since the portal email....

Is all hope lost? :frown:
7:30 countdown now on XD
anyone hear anything today?
Original post by telepathicturtle
anyone hear anything today?

not today ... honestly cannot deal with this every day :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending