The Student Room Group

Mishcon de Reya Video Interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by grizzledwolf
VI submitted 4th Jan. Invite to AC on 16 Feb for a date of 21 Feb. Invited to partner interview 6pm day of the AC. Hope this helps.

Were you invited to the partner interview the same day you had the case study?
The case study finished at lunchtime. I got an email from Grad Recruitment at 6pm the same day asking me when I was free for them to call to make an appointment to come back for a partner interview.
Partner interview was Friday morning, call back from HR was Monday afternoon, for those interested in the response rates.
Original post by grizzledwolf
Partner interview was Friday morning, call back from HR was Monday afternoon, for those interested in the response rates.

Thank you for your information. It has really been useful.
Reply 24
For anyone still wondering, they're still reviewing and sending out VI invites for their Summer VS (they've filled the Spring one.)
I called them the other day, just to follow up and this is what they said. I also received a VI invite today for the Summer Scheme.
Anyone have any tips for the video interview ?
Can anyone shed any light on how to prepare for the final partner interview?

Also the VI has about 6 questions, just have an idea about the firm and why you applied is the most advice i can give!
Reply 27
Original post by Reyanp23
Can anyone shed any light on how to prepare for the final partner interview?

Also the VI has about 6 questions, just have an idea about the firm and why you applied is the most advice i can give!

Thanks! That's great insight about timing. I was wondering roughly how many questions there would be for something that would take no more than 20 minutes.
Reply 28
Original post by jgrad2017
Thanks!
Hope you hear back soon

Just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement! I heard about about last week, and recently completed my VI (not sure how well that went.) Anyway, thanks again for the encouragement.
Reply 29
Original post by giuginello
Hey guys, anyone has any tips for VI at Mishcon's?

What kind of questions do you get? competency based or commercial?

Thanks a lot

XX

Hi
Have you recently done the Mischcon de Reya Video Interview for the Vacation scheme? I am really struggling in prepping for it and was wondering if anyone could tell me the type of questions that come up. I would really appreciate the help and would be willing to give my experiences and tips through the application process too.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest