The Student Room Group

London Academy of Excellence 2017

Scroll to see replies

Also, isnt it weird,kinda cool that some of us applying to lae are on tsr-i would have never imagined it! :P Why? honestly idk i didnt think people would come on a forum from our local area or say my local area...
Yeah tots weird right
Flopped interview!!! Can i still get in?
Get the grades, and reapply on results day.
Did they ask you about the school s ethos and values?
no but im just worried that i blew my chances to join LAE cos of that interview.
Original post by GCSE_STRESS1
no but im just worried that i blew my chances to join LAE cos of that interview.

Why, what sort of questions did they ask?

What are your predictions, i doubt that if you have good grades that you wouldn't get in anyway
Original post by Misaki24
What are your predictions, i doubt that if you have good grades that you wouldn't get in anyway

4 A*'s and 5 A's wdum i wouldnt get in anyways?
Does anyone know what happens at the interview or what questions they ask?
My grades just make the borderline and therefore i don't want to do bad in my interview, quite nervous :s
4 A*'s and 5 A's wdum i wouldnt get in anyways?

Oops sorry just realised how wrong i worded that, i meant if your grades are good you WOULD get in anyway.
Wow thats so good! You have nothing to worry your predictions are good :smile:
Oops sorry just realised how wrong i worded that, i meant if your grades are good you WOULD get in anyway.
Wow thats so good! You have nothing to worry your predictions are good :smile:

Thank you, it feels good knowing that after a shaky interview.
Thank you, it feels good knowing that after a shaky interview.

Your welcome and mine is yet to come and apparently for my friend it went well and they're nice; i imagined it would be more hmm lets say blunt? idk but what happens there? i heard there was activity?
Your welcome and mine is yet to come and apparently for my friend it went well and they're nice; i imagined it would be more hmm lets say blunt? idk but what happens there? i heard there was activity?

its just a group quiz and really helps to get to know new ppl
I had my interview on the 25th February...

I was so freaking stressed but it turned out really great :smile: The woman interviewing me was so kind and understanding (and really pretty too :wink:. It turns out I made a really cool friend there but kinda didn't take in his name so I am secretly hoping he will go there next year so I can see him again xD.

btw, the physics teacher there is hot
Reply 55
Got the interview tomorrow >.< Also what questions did they ask for the earlier interviews?
Original post by mintdrop
I had my interview on the 25th February...

I was so freaking stressed but it turned out really great :smile: The woman interviewing me was so kind and understanding (and really pretty too :wink:. It turns out I made a really cool friend there but kinda didn't take in his name so I am secretly hoping he will go there next year so I can see him again xD.

btw, the physics teacher there is hot

Whats your first name?...
Whats your first name?...

Roti :wink:
Original post by mintdrop
Roti :wink:

Holaaaaaaaa mi amigaaa, this is soo cool :banana2:
Yaaaassssss frickin special cool kidz community here xDDD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending