The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

What time did it update?

Congratulations! X
OFFER- undergrad! Thought my interview went terribly so don't worry if you thought they were a bit cold. Good luck everyone!
Original post by evapiva
OFFER- undergrad! Thought my interview went terribly so don't worry if you thought they were a bit cold. Good luck everyone!

Ah you're giving me hope! My interview was horrendous they looked like they weren't a fan of me at all :frown:(
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten the offer!!
Well done!!!
Omg Offer!! I can't believe it!!
Original post by roastedcrumbs
What time did it update?

Congratulations! X

4:32 x
Original post by spikyphoenix
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten the offer!!
Well done!!!

Have you gotten an offer as well? Massive congrats!
offer !!!
YESSS I GOT AN OFFER AT 16:31 SO HAPPY RN!
Kinda accepted it wasn't coming
Wooooh, it's my 1st choice and AAA is decent!
Well done everyone else, and also
Good luck if you haven't heard, I understand the pain cos loads of people I know heard yesterday and I waited for a day!
Well done everyone!! Does anyone know if there's an offer holder's open day? I'd love to visit again
Original post by gregorius1123
offer !!!

Yay congrats! Well done!
Original post by betweenalaska
Have you gotten an offer as well? Massive congrats!

Nope, haven't heard back yet.
I'm an international student, so idk.
I messed up a couple of questions at the interview about the article, so I don't think I'll be getting an offer.
Original post by emelinaw
Well done everyone!! Does anyone know if there's an offer holder's open day? I'd love to visit again

Hey, I hope so I would love to go again too! Do you perchance know when we start applying for accommodation and stuff?
Got an offer as a graduate :smile: It's my third time applying, its so weird going from 4 rejections in my first cycle, 4 rejections last year and now 3 offers :>
Original post by 07cdominic
Hey, I hope so I would love to go again too! Do you perchance know when we start applying for accommodation and stuff?

I'm not sure to be honest, I'd guess when we firm our offer but I'm not certain.. I'm still trying to decide between two unis though so I might have to wait a bit haha :smile:
Offer!!!!! Omg omg im shaking :biggrin:
International student here...got offer thank God!!! Applied with 5 a level but they only looking at 3 .
Still waiting :frown:
Original post by Pantego
Got an offer as a graduate :smile: It's my third time applying, its so weird going from 4 rejections in my first cycle, 4 rejections last year and now 3 offers :>

Thats amazing.
Your resilience and determination is really impressive, keep up the great work
Original post by Nieeeel97
International student here...got offer thank God!!! Applied with 5 a level but they only looking at 3 .

Congratulations!!!
What were your stats and when was your interview, if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest