Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spikyphoenix
Thats amazing.
Your resilience and determination is really impressive, keep up the great work

Aw thank you, thats very kind of you :smile:
Are you still waiting to hear back?
Reply 1641
Offer! I'm a graduate 4th application cycle. I really do wish everyone the best! Good luck! :smile:
When do they Send out rejections?
Original post by rayytbh
When do they Send out rejections?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's after all the offers (or after a majority of the offers have been given). I think that by the end of this week or by the beginning of next we should know!
Original post by Pantego
Aw thank you, thats very kind of you :smile:
Are you still waiting to hear back?

yes I'm still waiting to hear back.
I'm an international applicant, and I don't think I'll get an offer because I messed up a couple of questions on the article.
So do we think there are still offers to come

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer!! :smile:
Got an offer (gap year, Bio A*/Chem A*/Maths A), but I had a genuinely tragic interview and I was certain I'd get a rejection because I thought they make a decision solely based on interview performance... so to anyone still waiting for a response thinking they messed up the interview, have hope and good luck! :smile:
Offer!! Track update at 16.32.
I'm dying right now. I genuinely thought my interview was awful. Good Luck to anyone that is still waiting!
Original post by davidp426
Got an offer (gap year, Bio A*/Chem A*/Maths A), but I had a genuinely tragic interview and I was certain I'd get a rejection because I thought they make a decision solely based on interview performance... so to anyone still waiting for a response thinking they messed up the interview, have hope and good luck! :smile:

Original post by mithi98
I'm dying right now. I genuinely thought my interview was awful. Good Luck to anyone that is still waiting!

Aaah, you guys are giving me too much hope! My interview was so horrific 😥😥
Original post by mithi98

CONGRATS!!!
Are you an international applicant?
Original post by juliethecool
Aaah, you guys are giving me too much hope! My interview was so horrific 😥😥

Don't worry! Hopefully, you'll get your offer soon :biggrin:
Good Luck!
Also I got an SJT Band 3 and got an offer for people earlier in the thread who were asking.
Original post by emelinaw
I'm not sure to be honest, I'd guess when we firm our offer but I'm not certain.. I'm still trying to decide between two unis though so I might have to wait a bit haha :smile:

Ooh nice! Good luck making the decision :smile:
Reply 1654
Offer for international :smile:
Original post by Akz18
Offer! I'm a graduate 4th application cycle. I really do wish everyone the best! Good luck! :smile:

congratulations!
Original post by spikyphoenix
CONGRATS!!!
Are you an international applicant?

Thanks! I'm a Y13 home student. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1657
has barts given out all offers? will they give more tomorrow? is it alphabetically or using interview performance?
Reply 1658
Original post by gregorius1123
congratulations!

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by 11...
has barts given out all offers? will they give more tomorrow? is it alphabetically or using interview performance?

We don't know
Possibly
No
Maybe

It's possible they've given them out in random batches.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending