Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
Original post by Gogregg
We don't know
Possibly
No
Maybe

It's possible they've given them out in random batches.

ah right!!! I haven't heard back yet and my interview was on the 8th feb. I thought it went well though...
Reply 1661
Original post by 07cdominic
Also I got an SJT Band 3 and got an offer for people earlier in the thread who were asking.

Congratz!!!! I am in the same position as you, got a band 3, no offer yet though. I think they are giving offers out alphabetically from what I have heard, because it makes more sense
Reply 1662
Got an offer at 16.32 but only saw it now!!
Reply 1663
Original post by 11...
Congratz!!!! I am in the same position as you, got a band 3, no offer yet though. I think they are giving offers out alphabetically from what I have heard, because it makes more sense

You might be right my friends who have surnames ending in C and D heard back on Monday. Mine ends in S and I heard back today. Good luck, I hope you get an offer!
To offer holders, did your Mysis portal update? Mine didn't and I haven't received any email from Barts either.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by riri99
You might be right my friends who have surnames ending in C and D heard back on Monday. Mine ends in S and I heard back today. Good luck, I hope you get an offer!

oh no!
My surname ends in B. I'm probably getting rejected (+ I'm an international applicant so its possible).
My last name starts with P so I doubt it's my alphabetical order.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1667
Original post by mithi98
To offer holders, did you Mysis portal update? Mine didn't and I haven't received any email from Barts either.

Neither have I. Only ucas track updated.
Reply 1668
Original post by riri99

ok. sorry do you mean your surname starts with S, so S_____? lol just had to clarify
Reply 1669
Original post by Pantego
My last name starts with P so I doubt it's my alphabetical order.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done!! mine starts with V, and some of my friends got offers, and it was alphabetically ordered. it can't be just coincidence, because there are 4 of them. offers started going out end of last week
(edited 7 years ago)
The head of admissions sent out a congratulations email this evening at half 5, so do you think that means all offers have been given out?
Reply 1671
16:32 seems to be the only time offers are going out? did anyone hear later than that as in when did your track update?
It isn't alphabetical...
Reply 1673
Original post by 11...
ok. sorry do you mean your surname starts with S, so S_____? lol just had to clarify

Yep I meant surnames
Reply 1674
Original post by spikyphoenix
oh no!
My surname ends in B. I'm probably getting rejected (+ I'm an international applicant so its possible).

It's probably not even in alphabateical order might just be a coincidence
Original post by FKAsamuel
The head of admissions sent out a congratulations email this evening at half 5, so do you think that means all offers have been given out?

What did the email say? I didn't get one

Posted from TSR Mobile
To give people some hope: I honestly thought that my interview went horribly, I came out crying but I've ended up with an offer so you really can't know how it went - you're not the most objective judge as your emotions are so heightened! Best of luck to everyone who's still waiting to hear, I know it's incredibly nerve-wracking xx
Original post by Pantego

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither did I, but I think this letter went out today to the people who got offers yesterday :smile: Maybe it will come to us tomorrow?
Original post by riri99
It's probably not even in alphabateical order might just be a coincidence

It's not in alphabetical order, don't worry too much!
Original post by Pantego

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you get your offer? It said congrats and then talked about it being a conditional offer and the next step in the process if we accept the offer etc etc (health assessments, criminal records check). Maybe the email is being sent out in batches too? I received an offer yesterday and got this email today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending