The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by UWS
But all of them (the ones I used) are for new customers only. What other offers would there be? What do you mean by reload?

I get emailed offers for the sites i've already signed up for every day. For instance just this morning:

That's an easy £20-£25 profit!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Reue
I get emailed offers for the sites i've already signed up for every day. For instance just this morning:

That's an easy £20-£25 profit!

Ohhh I've been withdrawn from many websites' special offers because I rinsed them out too much :lol:

The main ones being Coral, Paddy Power (I loved this one) and William Hill. I don't get emailed that much these days.
Reply 22
Original post by UWS
Ohhh I've been withdrawn from many websites' special offers because I rinsed them out too much :lol:

The main ones being Coral, Paddy Power (I loved this one) and William Hill. I don't get emailed that much these days.

Signup for some of the guide sites, they list all the daily offers.
I got instagubbed by Betbright 10 min after doing the sign up offer lol.
Cheltenham Festival next week, time to rinse the bookies.
Reply 25
Let's do this!

Original post by Reue
Let's do this!

would you be so kind as to impart some Cheltenham matched betting wisdom?
Reply 27
Original post by JJTwentyOne
would you be so kind as to impart some Cheltenham matched betting wisdom?

Have alot in your exchange
this cheltenham seems poorer compare to the last 2.

:frown:
Reply 29
Original post by HucktheForde
this cheltenham seems poorer compare to the last 2.

:frown:

An alright day for me. £420 profit
Original post by Reue

Bit of a tangent but do use a VPN for accessing these sites. I only ask because I'm not sure how bookies are towards members using them?
Reply 31
Bit of a tangent but do use a VPN for accessing these sites. I only ask because I'm not sure how bookies are towards members using them?

I do not
Original post by Reue

im sure u find it difficult to get an exact match given the price doesn't move at all. so if you are going to get on multiple horses on multiple bookies do you take a qualifying loss of 2-3 ticks?

first day is usually the biggest , 2nd and 3rd day im gonna need some luck
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reue
I do not

In which case, being so active with matched betting, what precautions do you use to avoid sites banning ( I believe its called gubbing ) or at least limiting your account?
In which case, being so active with matched betting, what precautions do you use to avoid sites banning ( I believe its called gubbing ) or at least limiting your account?

you cant, it will eventually happen

as long as your bets are too close to betfair price.

but there are ways to delay it, dont take obviously huge arbs, dont bet on lower leagues, dont take obvious palps, those are red flags.
Reply 35
A slower day today, made around £250 but nowhere near as stressful at Tuesday.
Original post by Reue
A slower day today, made around £250 but nowhere near as stressful at Tuesday.

You never replied my PM :X I would like to seek coaching from you. I'm an international student where i will be going to UK on this september :biggrin:
Reply 37
£1400 total for Chelt.
Signed up to a site on Wednesday and I've made 150 with sign up offers as of yesterday so I'm happy.
can someone explain what is the betfair 1% club about and what is mastermind? i hear ppl talking but not got time to find out.

Latest

Trending

Trending