Original post by Mahmood98
Anyone else firming LSE for 2017 entry?

Me :smile: For law, wbu?
I just firmed LSE for BSc maths and economics
Firmed LSE for BSc Economics two days ago! :smile:
Reply 5
Firmed LSE for accounting and finance!
Firmed LSE for Bsc Economics :smile:
IDK why but i'm scared to actually make the firm insurance choice even though I know I'm firming LSE :colonhash:
Anyone whose got an offer better get on to choosing accommodation quickly so you get the best one, which is Carr Saunders.

The benefit of choosing the cream of the crop when it comes to accommodation is that you'll have the chance of living for a year as a lavish fresher. Possibly the best thing about any accommodation is having food cooked for you all the time. Don't kid yourself thinking you'll want to cook all the time, especially when you're tired after a long day or you're on a hangover from hell after a night out.

We've just been refurbished as well so all the rooms are very clean, very modern and very well priced compared to the rest of all the accommodation offered by LSE. Also we won battle of the halls last year so we are definitely the best hall when it comes to being social and having nights out.

The LSE campus is home to our Friday night stomping ground known as Saucy, which is only a 20 minute walk away. For those who prefer more exotic nights out, warren street is a couple of minutes away which leads off to all the big london clubs (XOYO, Ministry, Fabric etc).

Also for those of you who like to work in a quiet area, we have our basement open for silent study and the UCL library is 5 minutes away and is free for use by LSE students. Their gym isn't half bad either and they're very well priced.

For those of you who have already applied and want to find out more here is our Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338638482849292/
Have accepted my offer for Law and accommodation (single) at Passfield Hall. Looking forward to the new challenge.
got an offer for law
Guys i am first year student studying Economics at LSE, i can give you one to one feedback on everything here, London, life, food, travel, accommodation, bank accounts, studies, uni life, which courses, basically i would like to share my experience. If you are planning to attend university this fall do gy in touch with me, you will love it. Personal message me for time. £7-£10 hourly rate! It would be worth it.
Original post by #economics
Guys i am first year student studying Economics at LSE, i can give you one to one feedback on everything here, London, life, food, travel, accommodation, bank accounts, studies, uni life, which courses, basically i would like to share my experience. If you are planning to attend university this fall do gy in touch with me, you will love it. Personal message me for time. £7-£10 hourly rate! It would be worth it.

You're saying we should pay you for telling us about LSE?

Hey, I was just wondering if there were other greedy morons like you there?
Original post by Saf_ Rahman
There is a Facebook group chat, I can add you if you want

Yes please! I would really appreciate that.
:smile: Thanks!
There is a Facebook group chat, I can add you if you want

What's the chat called? I haven't been able to find one
Original post by almasimba
Yes please! I would really appreciate that.
:smile: Thanks!

I need to add you on Facebook to add you to the gc if that's okay
Original post by qwerty505
What's the chat called? I haven't been able to find one

There's loads of different groups and usually if you just add someone in one of the groups they can add you to the group chat
I need to add you on Facebook to add you to the gc if that's okay

Sure. Alma Simba

And who says all LSE students are money-hungry bankers? :tongue:

I've firmed for law. Shared accommodation at Bankside.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending