The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, I haven't heard anything yet, apart from getting a return email stating that they would contact me within 48hrs about pre employment checks after I accepted the provisional offer last week. Let me know if you hear anything back please. Thank you.
If I hear anything back re: pre employment checks will let you know.
Reply 22
I'm the same, applied for Liverpool. They maybe doing the recruitment process in a certain order, e.g. Alphabetical.
They confirmed would be in contact within 10 days from last Monday so should be Friday at the latest.
Original post by Dazlin
I'm the same, applied for Liverpool. They maybe doing the recruitment process in a certain order, e.g. Alphabetical.
They confirmed would be in contact within 10 days from last Monday so should be Friday at the latest.

Hmm wonder if everyone from Liverpool had the same email? Just a waiting game for us
Reply 24
Original post by Tompatto93
I've had the " we will be in touch in 10 days email " last Monday, I applied in Liverpool, and I'm pretty certain they haven't decided where new recruits would / will be going. I'm taking it as I'll be put on a reserve list some people in other locations where offered a job and some had the same email as me. There's hope but I'm not too confident... We will see.

Should hear by Thurs, the latest Fri. If I hear anything I will let you know. Can you update me if you hear first?
Course I'll keep you updated
Reply 26
Hmm wonder if everyone from Liverpool had the same email? Just a waiting game for us

Do you know where the office is in Liverpool, I only know of the Triad in Bootle? When googling it, it says Regian House, James St. Near Moorfield station
Reply 27
Course I'll keep you updated

Cheers
Original post by Dazlin
Do you know where the office is in Liverpool, I only know of the Triad in Bootle? When googling it, it says Regian House, James St. Near Moorfield station

I had my interview in james st, the interviewers did say I would be based at that location if successful, but they also stated I could be doing VAT / tax credits or taxes there was different AO positions
Reply 29
Original post by Oshortone
If I hear anything back re: pre employment checks will let you know.

Sure thank you and if I hear anything back will let you know too. Thank you.
Will keep you posted if I get any more emails re: employment checks. Would Appreciate it if you too would keep me posted if you receive any contact regarding pre employment checks etc. That way we see if things progress at the same time. Thanks in Advance.

Hi, I've had a provisional offer for Bathgate too but haven't heard anything back as yet either. Would appreciate if I can join you with any updates re pre-employment checks etc? Thanks
Original post by Aqhsa
Hi, I haven't heard anything yet, apart from getting a return email stating that they would contact me within 48hrs about pre employment checks after I accepted the provisional offer last week. Let me know if you hear anything back please. Thank you.

Hi, I've had a provisional offer for Bathgate too but haven't heard anything back as yet either. Would appreciate if I can join you with any updates re pre-employment checks etc? Thanks
Original post by Priscal
That's is all have got too so far since I accepted the offer. It's passed 48 hours now, and I hope it's not another waiting game. People have started to receive the pre employment checks on the other forum. I have started to panic, such a relief that someone from the same location as me still waiting too.

Reply 33
Original post by JanineMcL

Sure if I hear anything I will let you know and if you hear anything do let me know too. Thank you.
Reply 34
Hi All
I am still waiting to hear back as everyone else. I emailed them this morning saying that it's now over a week since I accepted the provisional offer and still have not heard back. They replied few minutes after that they've received my acceptance email and that my account has now been updated on their system to reflect this. So someone will be in touch on the next stage. When I get home, I will post their response here. Hope it helps
Original post by Priscal
Hi All
I am still waiting to hear back as everyone else. I emailed them this morning saying that it's now over a week since I accepted the provisional offer and still have not heard back. They replied few minutes after that they've received my acceptance email and that my account has now been updated on their system to reflect this. So someone will be in touch on the next stage. When I get home, I will post their response here. Hope it helps

Hi just got home from work HMRC called me today about pre employment checks. Partner told them I was at work but not home until 6.45pm. My partner sent me a message which I didn't see with a tel no to contact them on. They also sent an email with tel no on which I will call tomorrow. Will keep you updated as to outcome of call tomorrow.
Reply 36
Hi just got home from work HMRC called me today about pre employment checks. Partner told them I was at work but not home until 6.45pm. My partner sent me a message which I didn't see with a tel no to contact them on. They also sent an email with tel no on which I will call tomorrow. Will keep you updated as to outcome of call tomorrow.

Hi, I am glad you've heard back, and thanks for the update. Hopefully, the rest of us with provisional offers for Bathgate will start hearing re PEC soon. Goodluck with your checks.
Reply 37
Hi guys,

Like many of you I received the vague email ten days ago. However, When I contacted them about whether ten days meant ten days or ten working days they said most likely ten working todays. So as much as it would be great to hear back today I would say it's probably going to be after the weekend
I applied for the East Kilbride location. Got an email ten days ago saying I passed the interview but not been given a formal offer of a job yet.
Original post by JoeEk
Hi guys,

Like many of you I received the vague email ten days ago. However, When I contacted them about whether ten days meant ten days or ten working days they said most likely ten working todays. So as much as it would be great to hear back today I would say it's probably going to be after the weekend

Thanks for this, I too received the 10 days email and wasn't sure whether to assume days or working days. I have been on edge all morning thinking it would hopefully be today! More waiting I guess...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending