The Student Room Group

City of Glasgow College August 2017!

Hi! I just accepted my offer to study HND Advertising and Public Relations. I'll be moving to Glasgow from Fife and staying in halls. Was just wondering if anyone will be starting CoGC in August this year? Or if you already go here? Just need some pals lmao

Scroll to see replies

Original post by polkadotphoenix
Hi! I just accepted my offer to study HND Advertising and Public Relations. I'll be moving to Glasgow from Fife and staying in halls. Was just wondering if anyone will be starting CoGC in August this year? Or if you already go here? Just need some pals lmao

Hello, Ive accepted my offer for CoG to study HND Law!

Hello! I've just accepted an offer to study HNC Event Management! What campus are you attending?
Original post by Sour Wolf
Hello! I've just accepted an offer to study HNC Event Management! What campus are you attending?

Nice! I'll be at the New City campus, how about you?
Original post by sleepydaisy
Hello, Ive accepted my offer for CoG to study HND Law!

Yay! What campus will you be studying at?
Nice! I'll be at the New City campus, how about you?

I'll be at that one too!! Have you had a tour of the building?
I'll be at that one too!! Have you had a tour of the building?

Great! I haven't had a tour but I was there for my interview and it was amazing, can see myself getting lost already. Do you live in Glasgow or will you be moving there?

Hi hi :smile: i haven't accepted it yet but i have a definite offer for HND Business. Will be moving from Oban to Glasgow, probably into halls :smile:
Original post by toomuchrunescape
Hi hi :smile: i haven't accepted it yet but i have a definite offer for HND Business. Will be moving from Oban to Glasgow, probably into halls :smile:

Great! What halls have you been looking at? I think I'll probably be in Buchanan View :smile:
Great! What halls have you been looking at? I think I'll probably be in Buchanan View :smile:

So far i've only looked at St Lukes, trying to go for the cheapest (but close to the new campus as possible)! What are the prices like for Buchanan View?
Great! I haven't had a tour but I was there for my interview and it was amazing, can see myself getting lost already. Do you live in Glasgow or will you be moving there?

We got a group tour as part of our group interview and the building is amazing!
I'll actually be travelling up from Dunoon! What about you?
Yay! What campus will you be studying at?

I'll be at the new city campus!

Will you have to leave really early?
Will you have to leave really early?

Yeah! I have to get a boat a 6.45 and a 50 minute train! Worth it though to do the course I really want to do! I'm guessing you're stationed in glasgow? 😊
Yeah! I have to get a boat a 6.45 and a 50 minute train! Worth it though to do the course I really want to do! I'm guessing you're stationed in glasgow? 😊

Wow 6.45! I'd assume you'd get the 7.15 ( my aunt stays in Dunoon) and yeah based in greater Glasgow so not such a big commute
Wow 6.45! I'd assume you'd get the 7.15 ( my aunt stays in Dunoon) and yeah based in greater Glasgow so not such a big commute

That's awesome! So do you visit your aunt then?
The 7.15 route would get me there just in time where as the 6.45 gets me there by 8.45, which is better for me as I like to be early and give myself plenty of time haha! Or I would get a bus at 7am that takes me straight to Glasgow :smile:

Nice! I'll be moving from Kirkcaldy and staying in halls :smile:
Hey, I just accepted my offer for HND Business :smile: Ill be staying at Buchanan View, is anyone else?
Original post by JohnSmith321
Hey, I just accepted my offer for HND Business :smile: Ill be staying at Buchanan View, is anyone else?

Hey, i accepted my offer for HND business too and i'll most likely be staying in Buchanan View :smile:
Reply 19
I will be starting HNC Business at CoGC in August! I've got a reservation for Riverside Halls!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending