The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by azlana
Congrats to all with offers! Are there any international students who are undergrad with an offer? Or still waiting? :smile:

Hey I'm a year 13 international undergrad and I got an offer today at around 5, good luck !xx
Original post by rayytbh
The 7th of February x

Ah okay, I thought you might have had the same panel as me as my 2 interviewers were also smirking at each other as I was talking but seeing as you were on a different day probably not. Funnily enough, I also came out crying after my interview :tongue: Congrats on your offer btw :smile:
What panels did those who have offers attend to?
Original post by juliethecool
Ah okay, I thought you might have had the same panel as me as my 2 interviewers were also smirking at each other as I was talking but seeing as you were on a different day probably not. Funnily enough, I also came out crying after my interview :tongue: Congrats on your offer btw :smile:

LOOL what a coincidence! I was on panel E. we could have possibly had the same interviewers :') and I remember feeling so stupid haha but I just continued talking and ignored them. And thank you so much! GOOD LUCK TO U IF U HAVENT HEARD BACK YET!!
Original post by rayytbh
LOOL what a coincidence! I was on panel E. we could have possibly had the same interviewers :':wink: and I remember feeling so stupid haha but I just continued talking and ignored them. And thank you so much! GOOD LUCK TO U IF U HAVENT HEARD BACK YET!!

Yeah ikr! Maybe....my interviewers included an asian woman and a man (who was quite posh lol). My descriptions are not great at all :colondollar: I've seen a few other people who had the same horrendous experience as me and get offers, so I'm holding out some hope. But if I don't get one tomorrow, then I am 100% certain of a rejection. Thank you though :smile:
Those who received offers on Wednesday have you received an email from the university yet? Because I haven't...
Reply 1726
hardly any offers have been given out today. Mon-Wed tsr was full of offers. I guess that's the end of my hopes
Reply 1727
have they given out most of the offers?
Original post by Katray
Those who received offers on Wednesday have you received an email from the university yet? Because I haven't...

I haven't either
Original post by 11...
have they given out most of the offers?

I think so, I expect that a trickle of offers will come through tomorrow and rejections will begin next week :'(
Reply 1730
Original post by juliethecool
I think so, I expect that a trickle of offers will come through tomorrow and rejections will begin next week :'(

I think I am going to get rejected, because most offers were given out from Monday to Wednesday. and i only saw 2 people get offers today on tsr.
very disappointed tho still not heard back. there's still some hope
Original post by 11...
I think I am going to get rejected, because most offers were given out from Monday to Wednesday. and i only saw 2 people get offers today on tsr.
very disappointed tho still not heard back. there's still some hope

Yeah same, it's shame I loved Barts..........oh well :/ Good luck, fingers crossed we'll both hear back tomorrow (at this point I don't care if it's a rejection or an offer, I just want to know!)
Reply 1732
Original post by rayytbh
LOOL what a coincidence! I was on panel E. we could have possibly had the same interviewers :':wink: and I remember feeling so stupid haha but I just continued talking and ignored them. And thank you so much! GOOD LUCK TO U IF U HAVENT HEARD BACK YET!!

well done!!! if you don't mind can u tell me what letter your surname starts with. bc idk what order they are giving it in. some ppl r saying interview performance, others saying alphabet and some r saying it is random.
Original post by HopelessMedic
Yeh i definitely echo this, my interview barely lasted more than 10 minutes and i had nothing to say at the end when they ask if you have any questions/anything to add, yet somehow still ended up with an offer.

Yeaah, same here. I received an offer but my interview didn't go really smoothly and it wasn't at all relaxed as so many people said it will be
Original post by 11...
well done!!! if you don't mind can u tell me what letter your surname starts with. bc idk what order they are giving it in. some ppl r saying interview performance, others saying alphabet and some r saying it is random.

my surname starts with Z xx
Reply 1735
Original post by rayytbh
my surname starts with Z xx

ok. do you know whether today is the last day that barts is giving offers? are they giving it out in random batches or by interview performance. I think it is a rejection now...
Reply 1736
guessing no more offers left
real eyes, realize, real lies - 2pac. mad true
Original post by Rifdhy
What panels did those who have offers attend to?

Panel G
Original post by 11...
ok. do you know whether today is the last day that barts is giving offers? are they giving it out in random batches or by interview performance. I think it is a rejection now...

I have absolutely no idea but I did read somewhere on here that someone called the admissions team and they said they are doing it in random batches? Wait until tomorrow they may still give out offers tomorrow as its only been 4 days so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending