The Student Room Group

Recommended A Level Mock Results for University

I'm not sure whether or not this is in the right section of the forum but oh well.

Hi, I'm Zayne, I'm currently studying in the North West of England for A Levels in Computer Science, Economics & Physics. I plan to study for a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science at either: Lancaster, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Manchester Metropolitan, Liverpool John Moors or Salford University (pretty much every university in the North West).

I will be applying for Universities in September this year but it is unclear to me whether or not mock results particularly matter when applying & what mock results I would need for a University to even consider a giving me an offer/interview.

Any response is appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by ZayneWithAnE
I'm not sure whether or not this is in the right section of the forum but oh well.

Hi, I'm Zayne, I'm currently studying in the North West of England for A Levels in Computer Science, Economics & Physics. I plan to study for a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science at either: Lancaster, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Manchester Metropolitan, Liverpool John Moors or Salford University (pretty much every university in the North West).

I will be applying for Universities in September this year,= but it is unclear to me whether or not mock results particularly matter when applying & what mock results I would need for a University to even consider a giving me an offer/interview.

Any response is appreciated.

Well, first of all if you wanna study computer science at any good university you need to have maths, computer science is not required but maths is. Secondly, its not only your Predicted grades they look at, other factors also affect whether or not you get an offer, like GCSEs, your personal statement and even references. But as you will be applying to Russel Group Unis aswell, you should be aiming for at least AAA predicted. Hope it helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest