The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Anyone from panel A got an offer?
Reply 1741
Anyone who was interviewed on the 10th feb heard back yet? Kinda seems like they're giving offers based on date of interview
Well they are doing the offers differently to last year. Seems like undergraduates were first, then graduates, then internationals. Maybe tomorrow might be a few offers to a few other people to meet their target or rejections. Who knows.
Anyone who received an offer yesterday on track still not get an email from Barts?
Original post by Doctorate
Anyone who received an offer yesterday on track still not get an email from Barts?

Me:smile:
Reply 1745

I haven't
Original post by mindeG
Anyone who was interviewed on the 10th feb heard back yet? Kinda seems like they're giving offers based on date of interview

I was interviewed on the 10th still haven't heard back

Me too, guess we'll get one tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got an offer from Panel F? I was interviewed on the 24th of jan. but still nothing, losing hope :frown:
Has anyone with reffered entry (2018) heard anything yet?? are we supposed to listen later on? (undergraduate)
Admissions say offers for A100 will continue to end of month

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine was 26th and still nothing >.<
Post interview rejection at 16:32 today :frown: Good luck to everyone else
Reply 1753
Still nothing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1754
Original post by Rifdhy

don't worry as long as you have other medical schools still to hear back from.
Original post by Rifdhy

Oh no. Sorry to hear that :frown:. Mind if i ask if you're a school leaver or graduate?
Original post by 06moca1
Oh no. Sorry to hear that :frown:. Mind if i ask if you're a school leaver or graduate?

Gap year
rejected, absolutely gutted :frown:
I guess it's all rejections from now on...good luck to everyone,hopefully there'll be a few more offers 🙏🙏
Reply 1759
Rejection, recieved 16:32. Interview date 8th Febuary. Very hard to take, good luck to everyone else who hasn't heard back yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending