The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AppleB
:hugs: why hasn't he spoken to you? :frown:

:frown: I would say because I have feelings for him and he has none for me, so he wants me to move on, but if that were the case - why won't he block me?:frown: I spam him everyday begging to be friends or to be blocked, and he just reads and ignores...
Original post by littlenorthernlass
:frown: I would say because I have feelings for him and he has none for me, so he wants me to move on, but if that were the case - why won't he block me?:frown: I spam him everyday begging to be friends or to be blocked, and he just reads and ignores...

block him instead then. have some self worth. self respect. delete his number. these are things YOU can do!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by littlenorthernlass

Maybe spamming him isn't the right way to go about it :redface:
I think I might just explode ffs :nooo:
went to the tate modern yesterday and it was so funny
the happiest, messiest tears i have ever cried in my life
are coming out of my eyes
oh my g o d
just as I thought everything was back on track and I was starting to feel okay, a bunch of **** happens again and it feels like everything is falling apart
I remember one time I was walking along a path to exit the school gates

and I just suddenly tripped.

I felt so embarrassed that I hastily picked myself up, and walked away as if nothing had happened. Things aren't real if you ignore their existence. My knees were scuffed and my hands were bleeding and in that moment time had never felt so capricious and fake. :moon:

- and I realised just how much I was controlling my own time when I got up and everything... recommenced; the bird song resumed, and those around me were laughing and talking and doing things that children do.

I ignored all the adults around - including a neighbour (who looked quite concerned :erm:) - who were all asking if I was okay. Bc I was one for solitude and I REALLY wanted to be left alone. Partly bc I was alone, so I was conditioned to never trust. But even today I have trouble with not being alone but also trouble with being terrified of being alone but I am always alone - even when everyone is around me I can still feel lonely.

Basically idk what I'm getting at except that I pick myself up again and again AND AGAIN like I did in that instance. And I always do it - pick myself up and pretend I don’t caRE EVEN IF IT IS KILLING ME INSIDE AND THE PAIN IS SETTING IN, FILLING ME LIKE WATER TO A SPONGE.

Rn in this moment I’m just avoiding doing things I need to do bc I need to ‘take a break’:

“Take a break sins”

“What do you think I’ve been doing for the past 18 years”

“Leave her alone! *directs intense stare at other person* Okay sins, just sit down, take a break and breathe”

“Yeah sins, take a break”

“IF I TAKE ANY MORE BREAKS I’LL BE BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR”

“Take a-"

I WILL

AND I ALWAYS DO

AND I DON'T NEED ANYONE TELLING ME TO TAKE A BREAK

I just feel awful.
Reply 1169
Mans out here browsing TSR and watching makeup tutorials like I don't have a lab report due in 3 days :lol:

ok bai im acc gonna work now im scared
tfw when ur playing metaphorical ping-pong

hate life so come on here to escape it
then hate this forum cos it's dead and most of the ppl i talk to offline dont even use it anymore, instead people just have irritating debates about MH and stuff and it is so slow and buggy
so i go back to inrl and hate that
so come back here to procrastinate

Jfc im completely ****ing exhausted like as soon as i got back in about five minutes ago i just decided that the floor was a safe haven and now im writing as i sit slumped against my armchair, staring out of the window :cry:
dat feel when you first understand the implicit function theorem
Still slightly oxygen deprived because, although I didn't take any myself, I sat in a room with a few people smoking weed :frown:

But generally quite happy because this week has gone well, met all my friends and made a few new ones too :smile:
Reply 1174
Original post by Eternalflames
Still slightly oxygen deprived because, although I didn't take any myself, I sat in a room with a few people smoking weed :frown:

But generally quite happy because this week has gone well, met all my friends and made a few new ones too :smile:

Eww that must have made you sick :frown:

Sounds​ like you're enjoying yourself these days, it's nice to see :smile:
Reply 1175
Just received my parcel from TSR!!!

This is what the guys at Brighton sent me as my February prize. Thank you @Captain Jack and co!

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
Eww that must have made you sick :frown:

Sounds​ like you're enjoying yourself these days, it's nice to see :smile:

Yeah I'm not exactly 100% well rn, had to walk outside to get more oxygen :frown:
I definitely won't be staying in that oxygen deprived room again, (plus weed stinks :puke:) :bawling: :rofl:

But yeah, I am much happier now thank you! :hugs:
Feel happy and proud of myself :colondollar:

I had my appt with my CPN today and it went well I have 2 more sessions with her but those are apparently to assess me for schema therapy and just to fill me in a bit more about what to expect so my anxiety work with my CPN is pretty much done now and I am proud for making it to the end of it and not giving up half way through like I usually do with things in my life she said I have progressed well and I've showed dedication and I am willing to engage in sessions so that will be pleasing to the psychologist I will see for schema and shows a willingness to take therapy seriously. I treated myself to a new big jar Yankee Candle after my session :teehee:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I needed that.
Weepy

Doesn't matter how many times I watch How To Train Your Dragon 2, I always break my heart :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest