Reply 82
Original post by Floriano98
Congrats! Was it today or yesterday?!

Thank you !!!! It was today at 8.09 am
Original post by fbme
Thank you !!!! It was today at 8.09 am

So scary waiting 😭
Reply 84
Do you guys want to make a WhatsApp group chat for offer holders???
Reply 85
Original post by Floriano98
So scary waiting 😭

Don't worry,hopefully you'll hear back soon with good news
Reply 86
Original post by XOSanzOX
Do you guys want to make a WhatsApp group chat for offer holders???

I dont mind😊
No offer and i think that they are probably gone for the 6 year course:frown::frown::frown:
Reply 88
Original post by DR.SAAB
No offer and i think that they are probably gone for the 6 year course:frown::frown::frown:

Sigh, I think so too.
Reply 89
Alright guys if you want to you can pm me your numbers so I can make a WhatsApp group chat of offer holders so we can get to know each other before the 18th 😊
Original post by Riyad000
as difficult as this time is, remain positive guys
Does anyone know how they decide on offers? Is it only your interview score thats used?

When you tell me to remain positive on the chat but you private message me on friday saying you rang and they said all offers are gone!!!! Maybe have one argument and don't shift your thoughts to people saying that all offers are gone to some are left:angry:
image.jpeg
Anyone else on the waiting list ???
Reply 92
I got that email too.
I've got that aswell.
Reply 94
I think it's to see how many people firm UEA, then they can decide if they have space or not
Offer at 4.31!!!!!! BBB:smile::biggrin:
Original post by DR.SAAB

Well done!!
Original post by natrose
I think it's to see how many people firm UEA, then they can decide if they have space or not

I think out of the 120 interviewed, 40-50 get offers and out of the remaining 70-80, probably 50 get put on the waiting list and the rest rejected! Thats gonna be really tough to decide between those 50 for about 10 places!!😫
Im not sure tho and ts jus my opinion!

I wonder how many poeple would acctually reject a UEA offer tho? 🤔😂
Reply 98
Original post by DR.SAAB

Congrats!
Reply 99
Original post by Riyad000
I think out of the 120 interviewed, 40-50 get offers and out of the remaining 70-80, probably 50 get put on the waiting list and the rest rejected! Thats gonna be really tough to decide between those 50 for about 10 places!!😫
Im not sure tho and ts jus my opinion!
wonder how many poeple would acctually reject a UEA offer tho? 🤔😂

No one would not accept a UEA offer, that's what makes me think being placed on the waiting list is just waiting longer to be rejected.

Latest

Trending

Trending