The Student Room Group

Computer science edexcel controlled assessment

any one need help on the computer science controlled assessment
i have done almost all of it apart from option c on task 3 which i cant quite get to work correctly.
Original post by GenericGuy
i have done almost all of it apart from option c on task 3 which i cant quite get to work correctly.

Hate to be that guy, but you can't offer help or try to get people to help you.

If you're stuck with a task, google it and see if something similar comes up.

If not, then look at your textbook and find a similar example - and again, if you get stuck with any logic or code then google it.

If you can't find a similar example, then think about all the things you've learnt and which ones you can put together and what other things you need to do your task (write pseudocode or diagrams of it helps) then transform it into code.

Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Hate to be that guy, but you can't offer help or try to get people to help you.

If you're stuck with a task, google it and see if something similar comes up.

If not, then look at your textbook and find a similar example - and again, if you get stuck with any logic or code then google it.

If you can't find a similar example, then think about all the things you've learnt and which ones you can put together and what other things you need to do your task (write pseudocode or diagrams of it helps) then transform it into code.

Good luck!

how is talking about it any different from just googling the answer?
how is talking about it any different from just googling the answer?

Chances are you won't find the answer online, maybe parts of it if you're lucky. Of course it would be a rule that you can't ask about it online elsewhere, if you find something, to make it specific to your task, but you'll find components that help you.

Talking about it on the other hand, knowing what the exact question is and conspiring to get to the right answer and gain marks with other students... you won't be able to confirm that it's your own work :wink:
Reply 4

I can't do any of it
Yo send me samples of the test plan and evaluation please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo please sned me samples for the test plan and evauluation please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by genericguy

yo please send me examples of the test plan and evaluation pleasee!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo send me your examples for the test plans and evaluation

Quick Reply

Latest