The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry A Exam Thread (Breadth - May 27 2016 and Depth - June 10 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Not sure who's doing the new OCR linear Bio & Chem next year, but i've started a thread so feel free to contribute :smile:

BIO:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68151362&t=4378288#post68151362
CHEM:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68150936&t=4378262#post68150936
Original post by Firenze26
OCR Chemistry A Exam Dates

Second Set of Practise Papers

Sorry guys had to take this down to prevent cheating in mock season

Hey. Just finished mocks. Any chance you could send me the mark schemes for the bio and chem breadth and depth papers? Been panicking all week...!
Original post by AMaster1
Hey. Just finished mocks. Any chance you could send me the mark schemes for the bio and chem breadth and depth papers? Been panicking all week...!

Me too please
Edit: Nope, just specimen papers :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Vanilla Poison
Edit: Nope, just specimen papers :/

Can you send me them please?
Original post by Danielelliston
Can you send me them please?

Specimen papers are already available online, you can find them here.
Specimen papers are already available online, you can find them here.

Thanks but I was referring to the sample practise papers that OCR made but are on interchange only.
Original post by Danielelliston
Thanks but I was referring to the sample practise papers that OCR made but are on interchange only.

Sorry, don't have them anymore.
Sorry, don't have them anymore.

Ah, no problem.
Hi everyone, I've been trying to do Chemistry past papers to improve my grade but I really don't seem to be learning anything! Like for example in the question I have attached below, I don't understand why the empirical formula of compound A, is also the molecular formula for A - I can't find anywhere in the question where it says that it is or even how I would be able to work out that it was in fact the molecular formula.

I would really appreciate help with this and I will give you as many reps as I can in return!

Thank you
hey if anyone sends me a copy of the OCR A biology and OCR A chemistry practice papers (set 2) I'll paypal them £5
so if you have them can you pm me
Heyy can is someone send me the practice tests please, (not the practice papers).
Does anyone have access to these papers now?
Where is the unofficial markscheme??
It’s a longer question, butane has an mr of 58 so it’s most likely butane gas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending