The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eternalflames
Still slightly oxygen deprived because, although I didn't take any myself, I sat in a room with a few people smoking weed :frown:

But generally quite happy because this week has gone well, met all my friends and made a few new ones too :smile:

Can 100% relate, I was once stuck on a coach for 5 hours with a bus full of them, you feel so sick after it :puke:

Thanks for the special rep :colondollar:
I was feeling great but do you ever see something that i's like oh, ok, that just destroyed my entire day cos that's me right now.:o:S
Exhausted. Dunno what to say.
Original post by UWS
Just received my parcel from TSR!!!

This is what the guys at Brighton sent me as my February prize. Thank you @Captain Jack and co!

I'm only a little bit jealous... :colonhash:
Just woke up, well needed rest - after a full day with little sleep XD

Today was acc reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy fun. :love: I'm happy and glad for my friends, thank god they're the pushy type bc they won't allow me to be a hermit, I'd be ****ed without them. :lol: It's true when they say that busy people are less prone to low moods.
I CAN'T DO THIS!!!:cry:

It's my laptop. It's driving me mad. It is SO SLOW. ALL THE TIME. It takes ages to load anything. When I type, I have to wait for the screen to catch up. Everything is SO LAGGY. It's affecting my work. It's driving me mad. My extremely clever dad had a look at it just now and did some clear up stuff etc and advised I use Chrome instead of Firefox... but it's NO BETTER. He spent ages on it too. I haven't told him it's no better because I love him too much, but I just can't cope.

Having a slow computer is one of the most annoying things in the world.:cry:
WON'T SOMEONE END MY TORTURE AND FIX MY LAPTOP:cry:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
So bored, lonely and upset. I just don't like my flat at the moment. It's depressing. I don't even want to speak to my boyfriend. I just feel like crying. I made a wonderful start on my assignment I'm not even at half way yet and I've run out of steam. I just want Chris to block me. You know he won't block me? I message him several times a day begging him to block me and he won't. He just ignores me. He hasn't spoken to me in a month. Can someone please tell me why you'd be happy to receive messages from someone spamming you every day, but have no intention to reply or block them? It's so frustrating. I'm going home tomorrow night because I'm fed up.
BOYFRIEND!!!
seems you've come a long way since a few years ago.

But yet your negative attitude prevails. Every once in a whole remember how far you've come.
I'm not going to get over it. I just want to die.
bored with life and lonely
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I CAN'T DO THIS!!!:cry:

It's my laptop. It's driving me mad. It is SO SLOW. ALL THE TIME. It takes ages to load anything. When I type, I have to wait for the screen to catch up. Everything is SO LAGGY. It's affecting my work. It's driving me mad. My extremely clever dad had a look at it just now and did some clear up stuff etc and advised I use Chrome instead of Firefox... but it's NO BETTER. He spent ages on it too. I haven't told him it's no better because I love him too much, but I just can't cope.

Having a slow computer is one of the most annoying things in the world.:cry:
WON'T SOMEONE END MY TORTURE AND FIX MY LAPTOP:cry:

relatable :smile: :frown: have you tried an ethernet cable? that normally speeds mine up :tongue:
feeling relieved :tongue: :wink: :smile:
finally got my blood results back from the doctor's nothing serious apart from vitamin d deficiency :frown:
Amused at my gran, her and tech don't get on :laugh:

Just off the phone to her...
Gran - "What you doing tonight? Watching stuff on NeckFats?"
Me - "I think you mean Netflix"
Gran - "Aye, well, that thing then"
:laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like hell.
Original post by Michiyo
Like hell.

:console:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'm not going to get over it. I just want to die.

sorry you feel that way
pretty sure content like that isnt allowed on this forum though
Original post by SeanFM
Can 100% relate, I was once stuck on a coach for 5 hours with a bus full of them, you feel so sick after it :puke:

Thanks for the special rep :colondollar:

Oh my god, I imagine it would be so much worse on the bus :puke:

And you're welcome :h:
That feeling when someone's messed around with your bookshelf
I cba to sort it. Just where is my book?
When I fancy someone, I literally become the world's best stalker. I disgust myself. :facepalm2:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
When I fancy someone, I literally become the world's best stalker. I disgust myself. :facepalm2:

Lmao I do this too, but it's not just limited to people I fancy :shh:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Lmao I do this too, but it's not just limited to people I fancy :shh:

:five:

Spoiler

Latest