The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Law unit 3 model answer ??

Hello. I'm finding it very difficult to find A/A* exam answers for unit 3 on the internet. Does anyone have any good answers they could share? It would be very much appreciated!

Thank you :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Is this for criminal or contract please?
Original post by LGBTvoice
Is this for criminal or contract please?

For criminal:smile:
Original post by nicolecampos
For criminal:smile:

I have plenty I can send you, some marked too! Send me your email and I'll scan them at college tomorrow and email them to you then :smile:
Reply 4
I have plenty I can send you, some marked too! Send me your email and I'll scan them at college tomorrow and email them to you then :smile:

hi. can you send it to me too? I will pm you my email.. Thanks :P

hi. i can't message u cos u disabled that function. can u please send me contract and tort notes and how to answer exam questions? thanks.
Original post by Audrey18
hi. i can't message u cos u disabled that function. can u please send me contract and tort notes and how to answer exam questions? thanks.

Hi, I'm really sorry but I don't study either of those 2 topics at A2, and I have a very brief understanding of the basics of tort from AS but that's as far as I'm able to help you I'm afraid. Have a look elsewhere on TSR for threads with help or look at the study resources available - there's some excellent ones out there!
Reply 7
Hi, I'm really sorry but I don't study either of those 2 topics at A2, and I have a very brief understanding of the basics of tort from AS but that's as far as I'm able to help you I'm afraid. Have a look elsewhere on TSR for threads with help or look at the study resources available - there's some excellent ones out there!

That Audrey is a contrarian, allegedly studying with some bizarre Oxbridge Board, and seems to have been for far too long to be real.

I wouldn't pursue trying to help them, I think it's.. ya know ... :troll2:
Original post by Mimir
That Audrey is a contrarian, allegedly studying with some bizarre Oxbridge Board, and seems to have been for far too long to be real.

I wouldn't pursue trying to help them, I think it's.. ya know ... :troll2:

Hmm that's odd :/ Thanks for letting me know :smile:
Reply 9
I'm struggling on finding any model answers too could you please send me some? It would be really helpful
Reply 10

Could you send me some too please?
Original post by San1235
Could you send me some too please?

Course I will! Just send me your email and I'll do it right away :smile:

Heyy, can you send them to me too?? I will PM you my email :smile:
Original post by Audrey18

Would you mind showing me too? Holly x

Hi, if I give you my email would you mind sending your essays to me as well please? Thanks :smile:
Original post by hollyk1995
Would you mind showing me too? Holly x

I'm so sorry I've only just logged in for ages! Of course, DM me your email and I'll send them :smile:
Original post by nick_dyne14
Hi, if I give you my email would you mind sending your essays to me as well please? Thanks :smile:

I sure will! Just DM me your email and I'll send them :smile:
I sure will! Just DM me your email and I'll send them :smile:

i've sent you my email,

Can you please do the same for me :smile:
Original post by Beth1999x
Can you please do the same for me :smile:

Of course! Just DM me your email :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest