The Student Room Group

I thought Hungarians hates Muslims?

Long story short, I'm a Muslim and a Hungarian guy approached me in a club 3 times and the final time I let him make out with me. I'm just really surprised because I thought Eastern Europeans hated Muslims? Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Ur muslim and ur in a club and then u make out with a random guy who u just happened to know was Hungarian? Why?
Original post by Anonymous
a Hungarian guy approached me in a club 3 times and the final time I let him make out with me.

Astaghfirullah
Long story short, I'm a Muslim and a Hungarian guy approached me in a club 3 times and the final time I let him make out with me. I'm just really surprised because I thought Eastern Europeans hated Muslims? Thoughts?

He probably didn't know you were a Muslim, seeing as you were in a club.
it's great that you are doing your bit to break down barriers OP.
Mashallah

Seems legit.
I don't think I know enough about Hungarians to give a valid answer. Sorry. :/
Reply 8
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Astaghfirullah

Precisely.

And are you also gay?

If yes, then that cuts you out of the equation of still being Muslim.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Astaghfirullah

Learn what this word means!!!!

Why are you seeking forgiveness for his actions?
Would you say he was Hungary for you?
Come on guys, plenty of muslims go to clubs, make out with guys and have relationships. Get over it. But yes, he probably didnt know you were muslim.
Reply 13
Clearly not all of them :rolleyes:
would u like a medal?
Well...

I knew a Slavic guy who loves hoejabis like yourself :mmm:

:rofl:

does it ****ing matter you racist, maybe he dont care you dumb hijabi
May Allah guide you to what is right

Only Allah will judge you.

Pathetic generalisation.

Use common sense.
@cupcakes87 Thanks for the rep :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending