The Student Room Group

Men below 5ft 4.

How do you even get girls? Nowadays even 5ft girls want a 6ft man to dominate them so what girls would even demand a manlet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mancalleddave
How do you even get girls? Nowadays even 5ft girls want a 6ft man to dominate them so what girls would even demand a manlet?

short niga but my dick tall
Original post by DopeSlanger I I
short niga but my dick tall

Doubt that tbh. And in the rare case that it is true you're still going to appear less manly
Original post by mancalleddave
Doubt that tbh. And in the rare case that it is true you're still going to appear less manly

go for midget girls like really small they hang around parks alot
Original post by DopeSlanger I I
go for midget girls like really small they hang around parks alot

But even they prefer a 6ft man.

I guess if you're good looking then fairs
Reply 5
I'm just over 5 foot 4 but yeah, I don't get girls very easily.
Obviously it's not ideal but at least I don't have zero experience like some lol.
I know this is a troll thread to rile people up but w/e
I mean they could relocate to East Asia.

I hear most dudes are below 5 "7" out there.
Reply 7
Oh dear...:colondollar:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'm just over 5 foot 4 but yeah, I don't get girls very easily.
Obviously it's not ideal but at least I don't have zero experience like some lol.
I know this is a troll thread to rile people up but w/e

Respect for gaining experience. I wish you good fortune.
Original post by Ur GF fancies me
I mean they could relocate to East Asia.

I hear most dudes are below 5 "7" out there.

True, but its an inconvenience.
Tbh i've revised it now.5ft 4 is probably ok, but 5ft 2/3 or below is just tragic.
Reply 11
We don't. We kinda just resort to blow up dolls.
Original post by UWS
We don't. We kinda just resort to blow up dolls.

Serious?
Reply 13
they get girls with extreme difficulty,

it's like playing your favorite computer game, but on "Mania" difficulty setting.

due to the difficulty level more are likely to be virgins or go long bouts without any female in their life [from a romantic standpoint] than regular sized men.
money
I mean it's 2017 and honestly if you're not judgemental then you wouldn't want to be with someone judgemental in the first place.
Height is of no advantage in todays society, and if anything being shorter has a lot more advantage to it.
Simply because it's mainstreamed to be more 'attractive' doesn't make it necessary useful.
Say for example if you're in a war, a shorter person would be a lot harder to hit than someone that is 6'2, and quite honestly I don't know where I am going with this but I am going to get back to snorting coke, take care.
Original post by Angry Bird
money

no amount of money can make up for being a manlet.
I would suggest that guys below 5ft4 don't really "get girls".
Short guys become rich and become sugar daddies
Tall guys can be coward and 5f4 guys can still be brave and masculine. I go for the latter ones if I have to choose from these two types.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending