The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tompatto93
How did you get a login for the job?

It's same logins when you joined
Original post by Sebastian_Morris
It's same logins when you joined

What does it say on ur portal then?
Mine says I've applied for Bathgate when I haven't, I have applied to liverpool. This is so confusing. It doesn't give me the feedback for my interview either
Reply 103

Thank you, I've logged in but confirms I applied for Bathgate but I didn't I applied for Liverpool. Has everyone from Bathgate had their provisional offer?
Reply 104
Original post by LizC1991
Mine says I've applied for Bathgate when I haven't, I have applied to liverpool. This is so confusing. It doesn't give me the feedback for my interview either

Me too, think it's an error. Hopefully.
Reply 105
Original post by Dazlin
Me too, think it's an error. Hopefully.

My interview was In the Triad, Bootle so it must be an error.
Hi all yes its a error mine says bathgate aswell and I emailed them sometime ago and they said it was an error

Mine says interview passed and on hold any1 else have this on theirs?
Ye mine says the same. Hope we find out by Monday.
Original post by Dazlin
Thank you, I've logged in but confirms I applied for Bathgate but I didn't I applied for Liverpool. Has everyone from Bathgate had their provisional offer?

Me too...I applied for Nottingham .
Original post by Nas08
Hi all yes its a error mine says bathgate aswell and I emailed them sometime ago and they said it was an error

Same as me
Reply 110
Original post by Nas08

Yes
Good luck hope u all get a offer
Original post by Dazlin
My interview was In the Triad, Bootle so it must be an error.

My interview was in st James house
Reply 113

Yes, still classed as Liverpool. Does your HMRC portal state Bathgate as well?
Can I just ask those who got a provisional offer did you recieve a email saying they would get back to you in ten days before u got offered the job
Reply 115
Any one got offer at Bathgate and completed PEC? CRB says certificate issued, references have responded back and I sent out all details.
When is start date? Do they give any option for different location although I applied for Bathgate?
Reply 116
Original post by GuruP
Any one got offer at Bathgate and completed PEC? CRB says certificate issued, references have responded back and I sent out all details.
When is start date? Do they give any option for different location although I applied for Bathgate?

Yeah I got provisional offer and sent my completed PEC forms this Friday that went by. I put start date as a April 2017 Onwards and don't know if can change location. I was planning to change location as well.
Reply 117
Original post by Nas08
Can I just ask those who got a provisional offer did you recieve a email saying they would get back to you in ten days before u got offered the job

I got email saying they would get back in touch after 2 working days but instead they got in touch after 10 days.

Have u had an offer?
Original post by Nas08
Have u had an offer?

Not yet people in Liverpool still waiting to hear, should hear back tomorrow as it would have been 10 days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending