The Student Room Group

Courtauld Institute 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Abcd92
Just been waitlisted for documentary and curating 😞😞 so sad!!! Congratulations to all of you!

Currently also waiting to hear about Documentary Reborn - getting so anxious!
I wouldn't lose all hope on either as there is definitely going to be people turning down their offers. My referee did his BA, MA + PhD there and he said to just be patient as some of his students have gotten in from the waitlist :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by kkassuee
Currently also waiting to hear about Documentary Reborn - getting so anxious!
I wouldn't lose all hope on either as there is definitely going to be people turning down their offers. My referee did his BA, MA + PhD there and he said to just be patient as some of his students have gotten in from the waitlist :smile:

I decided to leave documentary reborn (3 students were waitlisted) and concentrate on curating. So you will have more chances to be accepted as I quit:smile: good luck to you!
Reply 42
Hey, random question: which one is better Edinburgh or St Andrews for Art History? And wbo York?
Reply 43
Original post by Liukajon
Hey, random question: which one is better Edinburgh or St Andrews for Art History? And wbo York?

All good choices but I'd guess St Andrews is better? I did my BA in York and can 100% recommend it. Most of the MA professors taught me during my BA and I had a fantastic experience during the three years of my undergrad :smile: you really get amazing support from the staff and the faculty are all from world class universities!
Reply 44
This is probably a very stupid question + has been asked before but are they letting us know via email or do they send us a letter? Just got really panicky as I remembered that i used my previous address for the application. Classic!
Original post by kkassuee
This is probably a very stupid question + has been asked before but are they letting us know via email or do they send us a letter? Just got really panicky as I remembered that i used my previous address for the application. Classic!

Not stupid at all! I was wondering the same thing although I think it will probably be via email since that's how the interview invitation was sent and even if they do post it, you'll probably see the offer on Track anyway 😁
Reply 46
Original post by tmwilliams
Not stupid at all! I was wondering the same thing although I think it will probably be via email since that's how the interview invitation was sent and even if they do post it, you'll probably see the offer on Track anyway 😁

Cheers - I figured it'd possibly be via email! :smile:
Reply 47
I just received an unconditional offer for Documentary Reborn! Literally can't believe it and still crying happy tears into my yoghurt haha.
Reply 48
If what they said was true, they should be sending out BA offers anyday now...
Original post by SDakin
If what they said was true, they should be sending out BA offers anyday now...

I hope so! Slightly terrified, good luck to everyone :biggrin:
Original post by roselondon2
I hope so! Slightly terrified, good luck to everyone :biggrin:

I hope they don't make us wait too much longer 😭 We should set up a betting pool for when they'll start sending out offers 😂
Reply 51
Has anyone heard anything yet? (BA applicants)
Original post by SDakin
Has anyone heard anything yet? (BA applicants)

Was about to ask the same thing 😅
Has anybody had any news yet? 😁
No 😬😬 - is anyone waiting for a reply from Edinburgh too?
Reply 55
Original post by tmwilliams
Has anybody had any news yet? 😁

Getting anxious
Reply 56
Original post by Tom1998Tom
No 😬😬 - is anyone waiting for a reply from Edinburgh too?

Waiting for Edi too. I was really into idea of getting replay this Friday, but oh well :wink:))
Reply 57
Just received my courtauld BA offer!!
Reply 58
Original post by SDakin
Just received my courtauld BA offer!!

i did as well! congrats!!
I did too! Well done both of you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending