The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mr.cool09
Just curious? Do you know anyone that has dated an Indian or a Pakistani? Was their relationship a success or a failure?

not sure if it helps, but I know one black woman who dated a half white half east asain guy

tbh, I can't remember the last time I saw black woman with an Indian or Pakistani. That's one of the rarest interracial pairings going............

good luck with that........................
Reply 2
Original post by ANM775
not sure if it helps, but I know one black woman who dated a half white half east asain guy

tbh, I can't remember the last time I saw black woman with an Indian or Pakistani. That's one of the rarest interracial pairings going............

good luck with that........................

haha your damn right, it is very rare to see it occur! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Literally never seen this in my life.
Reply 4
Original post by Josyb
i like guys period. lol i dont like limiting myself ive seen some fire asian guys

lol but the chance for a black women to get with an Indian/Pakistani guy is very slim... Do you agree?
Reply 5
Some do.
I knew a Pakistani guy/Black girl couple. I think they were together for a couple of months.

But most Indian and Pakistani guys don't even like dark skinned girls within their own communities, so they usually don't like Black girls either.
Reply 7
lol but the chance for a black women to get with an Indian/Pakistani guy is very slim... Do you agree?

yeah no its slim ive seen like 3 couples. in my whole life. but most asian guys im friends with do seem to date people of their own culture.
Reply 8
Original post by Josyb
yeah no its slim ive seen like 3 couples. in my whole life. but most asian guys im friends with do seem to date people of their own culture.

So if you had a chance to date a good looking Pakistani/Indian, would you?
Reply 9
So if you had a chance to date a good looking Pakistani/Indian, would you?

yeah why not if its a guy and i find him good looking and fun to be around his race isnt a big deal.
No i don't
I don't know many girls that are. But if you've heard of Amit and Michelle Patel they're a British Indian & Ghanian couple who got married recently. They post vlogs, they went viral on Twitter :smile:
Reply 12
It happens, but this is the sticking point...

Original post by Eternalflames

... most Indian and Pakistani guys don't even like dark skinned girls within their own communities, so they usually don't like Black girls either.

And if that hurdle is overcome the response from both family sets is mostly not favourable. Hence the rarity.
personally i think pakistani guys are so pengg but yeah i have never seen them with a black girl.. the only time i have when my friend was just messing about with her... i dont think its a good idea
Seen indian and black but never pakistani and black
Pakistanis have a lot of pride and most of them are lightskin and they dont even mix with other asian groups LOL for e.g indians/afghans/bengalis
Mainly 1 and 3 they dont
I'm sure it happens but sometimes there can be judgement from the community or family .
Probably among the least likely of all possible interracial relationships. Obviously they'll be exceptions but Black women will find Desi men lacking in their own understanding of masculinity and extroversion and South Asian culture has huge issues with colourism.
Reply 17
Original post by Eternalflames
I knew a Pakistani guy/Black girl couple. I think they were together for a couple of months.

But most Indian and Pakistani guys don't even like dark skinned girls within their own communities, so they usually don't like Black girls either.

Exactly what I was going to say. South asian girls will get with black guys but south asian guys don't date black girls. Its a shame skin colour still means so much for asian people.
Black girls aren't missing out on alot anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by futuresomething
if a pakistani brought a black woman home the mum would say get this gala bandar out of my house

reported for racism
Original post by study beats
reported for racism

What does it mean? Monkey?

Latest

Trending

Trending