The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tompatto93
Not yet people in Liverpool still waiting to hear, should hear back tomorrow as it would have been 10 days.

Do u know if ppl in Bradford have heard back as yet?
Anyone here in the forum apply for Glasgow? Trying to find out if offers have been made to Glasgow candidates?
Original post by Nas08

I know someone from here that is from Bradford and they have heard back
Original post by Nas08

I believe some people have heard back. I'm expecting to be put on a reserve list by the sounds of it everyone who had the 10 days email heard back Thursday night / Friday morning. But we will see as people in Liverpool still are waiting to hear.
Original post by Sebastian_Morris
I know someone from here that is from Bradford and they have heard back

Who was that?
Aqhsa I think
I believe some people have heard back. I'm expecting to be put on a reserve list by the sounds of it everyone who had the 10 days email heard back Thursday night / Friday morning. But we will see as people in Liverpool still are waiting to hear.

Did u just get the 10 day email on friday i recieved mine last monday
Original post by Aqhsa
Sure if I hear anything I will let you know and if you hear anything do let me know too. Thank you.

Hi did u apply for Bradford location?
Reply 128
I received provisional offer for Bathgate about 2 weeks back. DBS website says certificate sent out on 6th Mar, but I did not receive any copy through post. Not sure if it is sent to recruiters or me.
References were contacted early last week and they submitted.

Any indicative start dates for Bathgate successful candidates?
Reply 129
Original post by Nas08
Hi did u apply for Bradford location?

Hi, no I applied for Bathgate just completed my PEC recently.
Reply 130
Original post by GuruP
I received provisional offer for Bathgate about 2 weeks back. DBS website says certificate sent out on 6th Mar, but I did not receive any copy through post. Not sure if it is sent to recruiters or me.

Start Date: April 2017 Onwards
Original post by GuruP

Hi how do u check if dbs has been sent out?
Reply 132
Original post by Nas08
Hi how do u check if dbs has been sent out?

There is one for main CRB agency: http://onlinecrbcheck.co.uk

They send out to DBS for further checks.
DBS: Https://secure.crbonline.gov.uk/enquiry/enquirySearch.do

Each of these uses an id which would have been sent in email when the form was completed.
Received my provisional offer Friday afternoon but haven't received any information about my pre employment checks, how long did it take for everyone else's pre employment checks to be sent to them to complete?
Reply 134
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Received my provisional offer Friday afternoon but haven't received any information about my pre employment checks, how long did it take for everyone else's pre employment checks to be sent to them to complete?

Where did you apply for?
Original post by Dazlin
Where did you apply for?

Manchester
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Manchester

Hi did you recieve email saying they would get back to u in ten days before u received the offer?
Original post by Dazlin
Where did you apply for?

I'm really surprised non of us from Liverpool have had offers yet or had any info weather we will be put on a reserve list, which is looking highly likely.
Original post by Nas08
Hi did you recieve email saying they would get back to u in ten days before u received the offer?

Yes, received that Monday 27th February and then received an email on Friday just gone to say I have a provisional offer
I'm really surprised non of us from Liverpool have had offers yet or had any info weather we will be put on a reserve list, which is looking highly likely.

I emailed [email protected] on Friday to see how long it would be until they would give provisional offers and I got mine within an hour, don't know if you want to try to email them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending