The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone who applied for Bathgate, Glasgow, Bradford or any other location, been placed in Liverpool?

I have been under the impression the reason Liverpool have not been told is because there are so many posts and they are deciding where to put everyone who has a provisional offer.
Original post by LizC1991
Has anyone who applied for Bathgate, Glasgow, Bradford or any other location, been placed in Liverpool?

I have been under the impression the reason Liverpool have not been told is because there are so many posts and they are deciding where to put everyone who has a provisional offer.

I doubt that would be the case because people who have applied for them locations would need to relocate etc, they will go with people who are local to Liverpool first and put Liverpool down as a first choice bootle / town. There are a lot of posts in Liverpool and the work load on recruiting maybe big we will more than likely find out our fate tomorrow.
Original post by Nas08
Do u know if ppl in Bradford have heard back as yet?

Hay i applied in bradford i gotcthe 19day waitibg email 2 weeks ago.i was offered a provisional email on thursday the email came realy late luke 11.30 at night.have you still not heard back.im also waiting for them to get back to me after responding to accepting offer
can someone describe the role?
Original post by manny0121
can someone describe the role?

As a Customer Service Consultant you will:
Handle incoming calls from customers effectively and efficiently;
Identify, record and resolve customer complaints or issues professionally;
Use various computer systems to update/maintain and create customer records accurately;
Handle some more complex queries and issues, making sure they are all resolved quickly and efficiently;
Provide accurate information in a professional and helpful manner by collecting and assessing relevant data and information from various sources such as departmental guidance, customer records/systems, managers and other relevant business units;
Process electronic work & digital information;
Reply to internal messages;
Be responsible for identifying your own learning needs;
Help with general administrative duties.
Original post by anisajazz
Hay i applied in bradford i gotcthe 19day waitibg email 2 weeks ago.i was offered a provisional email on thursday the email came realy late luke 11.30 at night.have you still not heard back.im also waiting for them to get back to me after responding to accepting offer

Hi no still not heard anything from last email recieved 27th feb saying 10 days prob most likely will be reserve list now
Original post by Nas08
Hi no still not heard anything from last email recieved 27th feb saying 10 days prob most likely will be reserve list now

Keep the faith.they may still be wondering were they putting ppl .delartment wise
Keep the faith.they may still be wondering were they putting ppl .delartment wise

Did u recieve the 10 day email aswell b4 the offer?
Original post by Nas08
Did u recieve the 10 day email aswell b4 the offer?

Yes on 27th of feb
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Received my provisional offer Friday afternoon but haven't received any information about my pre employment checks, how long did it take for everyone else's pre employment checks to be sent to them to complete?

Same here most likely we'll get it tomz
Yes on 27th of feb

Do u know any1 else that has recieved a offer for Bradford?
Reply 151
Original post by GuruP
There is one for main CRB agency: http://onlinecrbcheck.co.uk

They send out to DBS for further checks.
DBS: Https://secure.crbonline.gov.uk/enquiry/enquirySearch.do

Each of these uses an id which would have been sent in email when the form was completed.

Hi, I've just tried to check my dbs that I filled out on Friday and recieved a reference for my application but now while checking on the website you gave it's stating that my application reference is invalid. What to do?
Original post by Nas08

No there ws a few other ppl on other threads saying they got the 10days email.but not heard from anyone else getting a offer.give it till tuesday and drop them an email
Is it correct that your reference can be from any one who has known you for over 3yrs.it doesnt have to be a work reference
Original post by Aqhsa
Hi, I've just tried to check my dbs that I filled out on Friday and recieved a reference for my application but now while checking on the website you gave it's stating that my application reference is invalid. What to do?

Did you click on crb or dbs
Original post by Nas08

Hi, I applied for Bradford and received the 10 day email but haven't heard anything since. Aware people in Bradford have received offers though.
If anyone gets an offer for Liverpool today, can you please let me know? Thanks
Original post by Victoriamj
Hi, I applied for Bradford and received the 10 day email lbut haven't heard anything since. Aware people in Bradford have received offers though.

Hi when did they receive their offers?
Original post by Nas08
Hi when did they receive their offers?

Thursday night very late like many other locations
Original post by Victoriamj
Thursday night very late like many other locations

Most likely ppl not heard back as yet will be put on reserve

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending