The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
I'm a mess of a human being, plus I have the next few days of work.

I ordered these beers by accident when I was drunk so have to use them :L

Ah okay. :tongue:

I agree, they'd go to waste otherwise. :wink:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Ah okay. :tongue:

I agree, they'd go to waste otherwise. :wink:

*off

I need to proof read my messages, even when I'm drunk :lol:

Precisely! I've had over 20 today and may end up towards half which leads the other half!
*off

I need to proof read my messages, even when I'm drunk :lol:

Precisely! I've had over 20 today and may end up towards half which leads the other half!

:rofl: I do the same.

Sounds like a good plan. :tongue:
:rofl: I do the same.

Sounds like a good plan. :tongue:

It's a terrible plan. I will definitely text at least three ex gfs :facepalm2:

That is the main regret I have when I wake up :P

Such a typical man; we literally never grow out of it :facepalm2:
It's a terrible plan. I will definitely text at least three ex gfs :facepalm2:

That is the main regret I have when I wake up :P

Such a typical man; we literally never grow out of it :facepalm2:

Aww haha. :tongue: Would a password on your phone help?

When I'm drunk I just message people long words in the dictionary. Last time it was Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. :rofl:

Spoiler

Aww haha. :tongue: Would a password on your phone help?

When I'm drunk I just message people long words in the dictionary. Last time it was Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. :rofl:

Spoiler

Na, I'd crack the code. I'm crafty when I'm drunk. I often play drunk chess when I'm not trying to **** my ex's :facepalm2:

Spoiler

Na, I'd crack the code. I'm crafty when I'm drunk. I often play drunk chess when I'm not trying to **** my ex's :facepalm2:

Spoiler

Unlucky. :lol:

You could delete the numbers, unless you still get on. It's a bit of a pickle. :tongue:

Spoiler

Why?
Unlucky. :lol:

You could delete the numbers, unless you still get on. It's a bit of a pickle. :tongue:

Spoiler

We do get on, though not nearly enough for the things I say when I'm drunk :mmm:

:lol: Come at me :wink:
We do get on, though not nearly enough for the things I say when I'm drunk :mmm:

:lol: Come at me :wink:

I'd pay to see what you say. :rofl:

Sure. :wink:
Why?

Someone i know really wanted us to go on holiday together for their birthday but i don't have the money so i can't afford it. I think they were really upset about it. I also think they think i am lying about not being able to afford it because i have a bank account with money in, but it's supposed to be savings for a future house and the account is locked so i can't use it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ErinMei
Someone i know really wanted us to go on holiday together for their birthday but i don't have the money so i can't afford it. I think they were really upset about it. I also think they think i am lying about not being able to afford it because i have a bank account with money in, but it's supposed to be savings for a future house and the account is locked so i can't use it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You shouldn't feel guilty for that. If you can't afford it, you can't afford it, and they need to accept that.
I'm sorry that you have to put up with them. :hugs:
happy
Lip syncing to songs acting as I'm at a concert and thinking I can dance like CHRIS Brown lol. I'm even thanking my imaginary audience after I finish "my show". This is what my life has come to and it's freaking amazing :wink:
happy, sad, stressed, motivated, hurt, loved.

everything and anything.
amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, just solved a problem i thought i never would
Cursed. Everything, and I mean everything in my life has gone downhill since October. I had it all last year. Everything is being taken away from me. I fall asleep each night repeatedly whispering 'please don't do this to me' to whatever forces are responsible for all of this and I'm a ****ing atheist.
really excited for tomorrow :nutcase: well, later today really :moon:
Wait, what? I thought student loans were interest-free? I'm applying for my second loan and it says there's an interest of 4.6%???? What???

Latest