The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Where is business school at brunel

im looking at the accommodation, anyone know which hall/site is closet to the business school area?
Faraday Hall
Bishop Complex
clifton hall
chepstow hall
isambard
lancaster
galbraith
fleming
mill
saltash

and which one is the 'best' ?:smile:
Original post by Rainbowcorn
im looking at the accommodation, anyone know which hall/site is closet to the business school area?
Faraday Hall
Bishop Complex
clifton hall
chepstow hall
isambard
lancaster
galbraith
fleming
mill
saltash

and which one is the 'best' ?:smile:

Bishops is closest and is quite good.

Lancaster is nice but slightly further.

The business school is in the eastern gateway building.

Chepstow is shared bathroom
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Bishops all the way
Reply 3
Original post by niteninja1
Bishops is closest and is quite good.

Lancaster is nice but slightly further.

The business school is in the eastern gateway building.

Chepstow is shared bathroom

sorry to go back, but as you can lancaster is slightly further, isnt it all on the same campus anyway?
Original post by Rainbowcorn
sorry to go back, but as you can lancaster is slightly further, isnt it all on the same campus anyway?

Yeah, the difference between them is a couple minutes
Reply 5
Original post by Kravence
Yeah, the difference between them is a couple minutes

ah great, thank you very much! Im going to an applicant day next month so will get to see the whole campus then!
hey, i have applied to do business at brunel in september, and since you have visited the university which halls did you find was the best??? because i liked the look of faraday halls, but doyou know how far away it is from the business school area??...thanks :smile:
Original post by natashaa02
hey, i have applied to do business at brunel in september, and since you have visited the university which halls did you find was the best??? because i liked the look of faraday halls, but doyou know how far away it is from the business school area??...thanks :smile:

im at brunel bishops complex is the closest followed by faraday however there is only like 50meters between bishops and farady and there both basically as nice as each other.
im at brunel bishops complex is the closest followed by faraday however there is only like 50meters between bishops and farady and there both basically as nice as each other.

Thankyoouuu....I am in the process of applying for my accommodation at Brunel but faraday is not available on the list of my preferred choices...does this mean that I am too late to apply for that accommodation?
Original post by natashaa02
Thankyoouuu....I am in the process of applying for my accommodation at Brunel but faraday is not available on the list of my preferred choices...does this mean that I am too late to apply for that accommodation?

Most likely.
I would go for bishops then Lancaster if I was you.
Most likely.
I would go for bishops then Lancaster if I was you.

Okay..thankyou!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending