The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea University Adult Nursing Interview 2017!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophieria
I had my interview on Wednesday last week! I am sure I heard your name there!? Have you heard back from them yet?

Who me??
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
I had my intervieyw on Wednesday last week! I am sure I heard your name there!? Have you heard back from them yet?

Yes I had mine last Wednesday aswell. I haven't heard anything yet have you?
Original post by Ffion Heghoyan
Yes I had mine last Wednesday aswell. I haven't heard anything yet have you?

No nothing yet! A few of my friends heard back about 6 days after they had their interview! So fingers crossed now! How did it go for you? I remember your surname 🙈 That's why!
No nothing yet! A few of my friends heard back about 6 days after they had their interview! So fingers crossed now! How did it go for you? I remember your surname 🙈 That's why!

Me neither! Hopefully we hear back soon! I thought it went quite well, the 1-1 was the best I think! How did it go for you? My surname is a strange one 😅
Haha that's great!! Yes it went well with me too! Very chilled and really nice people! Just a waiting game now. Have you had any other interviews yet?
Haha that's great!! Yes it went well with me too! Very chilled and really nice people! Just a waiting game now. Have you had any other interviews yet?

It was probably one of the best interviews I have been to yet, it was very relaxed! Yes I've had Bangor, and South Wales. Have you had any others?
It was probably one of the best interviews I have been to yet, it was very relaxed! Yes I've had Bangor, and South Wales. Have you had any others?

Nothing as of yet. I have applied to South Wales and Cardiff and Bangor too. Just as a back up in case. 😊
I had my interview on the 24th Feb. Still waiting to hear :frown:
Reply 28
I'm still waiting too ☹️
Nothing as of yet. I have applied to South Wales and Cardiff and Bangor too. Just as a back up in case. 😊

I have an offer for Bangor but I'd prefer to just stay around Pembrokeshire 😊
I have an offer for Bangor but I'd prefer to just stay around Pembrokeshire 😊

Aww that's fab! How was the interview for Bangor? I know what you mean. I would prefer staying local if I can. :smile:
Aww that's fab! How was the interview for Bangor? I know what you mean. I would prefer staying local if I can. :smile:

I got an offer for Swansea university Carmarthen campus today 😊 Have you heard anything?
Any ideas what I can expect from Cardiff interview? 😊
I got an offer for Swansea university Carmarthen campus today 😊 Have you heard anything?

Sorry to interfere, anyone got any advice on Cardiff interview. What am I to expect
X

Yes me too!! So chuffed! I accepted it too! 😃
Original post by LucyBxx
I'm still waiting too ☹️

Have you heard anything? Iv seen a good few people have been offered a place today :frown: I'm worried now 😥
Yes me too!! So chuffed! I accepted it too! 😃

I want to accept it but it says I can't until I've heard back from all five? Congratulations!!
Original post by Sophiemain44
Have you heard anything? Iv seen a good few people have been offered a place today :frown: I'm worried now 😥

It probably depends on when your interview was, ours was last Wednesday, try not to worry I'm sure you'll hear from them soon 😊
It probably depends on when your interview was, ours was last Wednesday, try not to worry I'm sure you'll hear from them soon 😊

That's why I'm worried because mine was on the 24th Feb. Congrats though bet your so happy xx
I have mine Friday what type of questions do they ask? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest