The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nas08
Most likely ppl not heard back as yet will be put on reserve

If no-one has heard back from Liverpool as of yet, I don't think we should assume we are on the reserve. They need to fill them places also
Original post by LizC1991
If no-one has heard back from Liverpool as of yet, I don't think we should assume we are on the reserve. They need to fill them places also

I'm stil waiting for Liverpool too
Hopefully we'll receive our pre-employment checks today, it's been over 48hours now, need to get the ball rolling!
Reply 163
If anyone gets an offer for Liverpool today, can you please let me know? Thanks

Will do, can you also post if you receive yours?
accepted offer thurs night, still waiting response too
Original post by Dazlin
Will do, can you also post if you receive yours?

Yes of course :-)
Yes of course :-)

Got a feeling if we hear anything it will be stupid o'clock at night could be wrong though!
I am already on a reserve list for same role but from different campaign since December. So for me right now it's beyond been impatient.
Original post by phili20
I am already on a reserve list for same role but from different campaign since December. So for me right now it's beyond been impatient.

Has anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by Tompatto93
Has anyone heard anything yet?

No not yet i hope its not goibg to take 10 days i eant to start next month and get out of my current job
Still nothing for Shipley 😞
Original post by Loose167
Still nothing for Shipley 😞

Will you be working shipley office iv been offered bradford
Original post by anisajazz
Will you be working shipley office iv been offered bradford

The 10 day thing expires tonight which will be 10 working days so if where going to hear anything it will be late tonight
Original post by Tompatto93
The 10 day thing expires tonight which will be 10 working days so if where going to hear anything it will be late tonight

No i waitted the the 10days i git my offer on thursday gone i mean im waiting for them to get back to me about pre employment checks i hope i dont have to wait 10ays like some ppl have on here
No i waitted the the 10days i git my offer on thursday gone i mean im waiting for them to get back to me about pre employment checks i hope i dont have to wait 10ays like some ppl have on here

Same here I got mine on Friday and still no email about checks, some people got theirs the same day, guessing it's just a waiting game again now
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Same here I got mine on Friday and still no email about checks, some people got theirs the same day, guessing it's just a waiting game again now

I no its such a long process.it will be worth it in the end tho.im so excited as iv been to uni finished 2yr ago.and i ended in a dead end job at lidl been there just over a year.so cant wait to start a new career and i dont have to struggle any more ging from 13k to 18.5k so happy can go on holiday this month and get my life sorted
I no its such a long process.it will be worth it in the end tho.im so excited as iv been to uni finished 2yr ago.and i ended in a dead end job at lidl been there just over a year.so cant wait to start a new career and i dont have to struggle any more ging from 13k to 18.5k so happy can go on holiday this month and get my life sorted

i'm the same, I hated my job and due to different circumstances I handed my notice in and that ended last week so the faster this process goes the better! I was on £5.55 an hour so hopefully now I can do a lot more stuff
i'm the same, I hated my job and due to different circumstances I handed my notice in and that ended last week so the faster this process goes the better! I was on £5.55 an hour so hopefully now I can do a lot more stuff

5.55 hr is that even legal
5.55 hr is that even legal

For my age group 18-21 yeah
For my age group 18-21 yeah

Ok i understand so be really go wage increase for you well done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending