The Student Room Group

Stirling Uni - Social work second stage task??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shannonmcc13
It really was okay they ask you to discuss some topics; should vaping be legalised for under 18's, should gay couples be aloud to adopt, should social media be more closely regulated and should legal highs be made illegal! Also if you get the same written question as I did it will be explain some reasons that children may be taken away from their families of origin. Good luck!

Aw thankyou so much! this has calmed me down so much. Good luck to you too :smile:
Original post by chelseagenther
Aw thankyou so much! this has calmed me down so much. Good luck to you too :smile:

No worries let me know how you get on!:smile:
Reply 122
I attended an interview for UWS at the end of Feb and still haven't heard back! Have submitted stage 2 task for stirling and haven't heard from them either! Have an interview for Strathclyde but heard nothing from Edinburgh or Cali! Please tell me I'm not the only one??
Has anybody heard from Stirling yet??
Reply 124
Original post by socialworker2be

Not since submitting Stage 2 Task!

I haven't heard anything at all from Stirling, seen on another thread some people had been given offers. Starting to get worried😑
Original post by dcb12
Not since submitting Stage 2 Task!

I haven't heard anything either and I submitted stage 2 task at least 2 months ago!!
Original post by nadiastoddart
I haven't heard anything at all from Stirling, seen on another thread some people had been given offers. Starting to get worried😑

😣 I've been checking ucas every day and still nothing! I hope we hear back soon! Although I'm worried now too! 😏
Reply 128
I haven't heard anything either and I submitted stage 2 task at least 2 months ago!!

I'm the same!! It's completely stressing me out! I've logged on to the portal and its still saying application is at 20%
Original post by dcb12
I'm the same!! It's completely stressing me out! I've logged on to the portal and its still saying application is at 20%

I got interviews for strathclyde and cali but i withdrew from them as its just too far for me to travel, so i'm pretty much relying on Stirling🙈 Hopefully we hear soon! Its driving me crazy.
Reply 130
Original post by nadiastoddart
I got interviews for strathclyde and cali but i withdrew from them as its just too far for me to travel, so i'm pretty much relying on Stirling🙈 Hopefully we hear soon! Its driving me crazy.

Least I know it isn't just me waiting to hear back from them!! Hopefully they will be getting in touch soon haha!
Reply 131

Nope still haven't heard a thing 🙄
Original post by Steph1x
Nope still haven't heard a thing 🙄

Hi guys! I emailed uws as I hadn't heard anything from them and basically they told me they missed me out on interview by accident and they are now found a Skype interview with me! Thought I would just put this on here incase anyone is in the same boat!! :smile:
Hi guys! I emailed uws as I hadn't heard anything from them and basically they told me they missed me out on interview by accident and they are now found a Skype interview with me! Thought I would just put this on here incase anyone is in the same boat!! :smile:

Aw that's so lucky you asked!!
Reply 134

Just aswell you emailed them 😮 Good luck with your interview
Original post by Steph1x
Just aswell you emailed them 😮 Good luck with your interview

Hey! I heard back from uws today and got an offer! So excited! Has anyone else heard?
Reply 136
Original post by Caitlin21x
Hey! I heard back from uws today and got an offer! So excited! Has anyone else heard?

Hey yeah I got an offer aswell today, but they are my last choice so still got my fingers crossed for Stirling 🙏
Reply 137
Original post by Caitlin21x

Oh and congratulations
Got a conditional offer for Stirling today :smile: not my first choice but glad to have a first offer
Reply 139
Original post by chunkyandfunky
Got a conditional offer for Stirling today :smile: not my first choice but glad to have a first offer

Congratulations, least they are starting to give out offers now 😄

Quick Reply

Latest